With The Barbenheimer Craze Slowing Down, Let's Settle This Once And For All...

Do You Believe The Use Of The Atomic Bomb On Japan Was Justified?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, considering you weren't alive for the real thing, obviously?
you have to be trolling now. there is no way a 29 year old person said this fully aware that the whole world could see this.
thats what i would say, but there are multiple people that i know my age that legitamately believe mermaids exist

Yes? Problem being?

It's time to remove these megalopolis cities and return to our quaint cottagecore roots out in the Cotswolds.
you know, when you think about it, most problems can be solved with nukes
world peace: cant fight if everyones dead
poverty: cant be poor if your dead
overpopulation obviously
ect

you have to be trolling now. there is no way a 29 year old person said this fully aware that the whole world could see this.
thats what i would say, but there are multiple people that i know my age that legitamately believe mermaids exist
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/post-your-searing-hot-takes.3670309/page-61#post-9765819

you claim to be open to diverse opinions yet are quick to judge your peers because they believe in mermaids. curious. also, bringing my age into this as if that would change my point? ad hominen much?

i'm reminded of my favorite verse from the bible: Matthew 7:12

"so whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets"

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/post-your-searing-hot-takes.3670309/page-61#post-9765819

you claim to be open to diverse opinions yet are quick to judge your peers because they believe in mermaids. curious. also, bringing my age into this as if that would change my point? ad hominen much?

i'm reminded of my favorite verse from the bible: Matthew 7:12

"so whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets"
for the small chance this is serious
i am open to diverse opinions, but i expect there to be actually good reasoning and data to back it up. its also curious that you both knew that im a christian, something that i only mentioned in a post in a different thread, and quoted my post that was in another different thread. i dont remember seeing you in either of those threads. im a bit concerned.

for the small chance this is serious
i am open to diverse opinions, but i expect there to be actually good reasoning and data to back it up. its also curious that you both knew that im a christian, something that i only mentioned in a post in a different thread, and quoted my post that was in another different thread. i dont remember seeing you in either of those threads. im a bit concerned.
one must not know another person is a Christian before sharing the world of God for we all see through Him.

we may agree to disagree on the Atomic bomb but at least we share the same path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)