NOC Wikimafia, The Free Online Mafia [TOWN+BROIL WIN]

it's far easier to redesign a town role than mafia since mafia come together to do different items as a team, being limited by flavour to fit into whatever their team wants to do makes you way less likely to redesign a mafia role than a town role
I can follow that but still think it’s a stretch but obviously caff disagrees with me on that point and y’all have more hosting experience so I’ll take your word for it.

LittEleven

A wanderer above the sea of fog
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
it's far easier to redesign a town role than mafia since mafia come together to do different items as a team, being limited by flavour to fit into whatever their team wants to do makes you way less likely to redesign a mafia role than a town role
i mean
it's a wiki article you fit flavour to
surely it's not hard to? is this like, egregious in your eyes

LittEleven

re: recent tommy thing

would be very ballsy to make a tmi statement when going off less than certain presumptions // think given reason to suspect modclear is weaker than rand so would be a stronger argument to town tommy
someone with better meta should probs reread / make judgement? personal thoughts

LittEleven

I don’t see it as you being midspewed no. In a vacuum you pointing that out was towny and caffeine mod killing Whydon like that would be kind of a dick host move to make if you are scum there, but you are also a gambitty player in general. I’ll town lean you for it though.
mm how does gambitty factor into it that way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)