Resource Wi-Fi Draft League Related Simple Questions, Simple Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjb145

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Draft Leader
Use this thread if you have any questions related to Wi-Fi Draft Leagues, they will be answered by members of the Wi-Fi leagues we are currently collaborating with. For simple questions related to non-Wi-Fi related draft leagues ask here. For Smogon ask here.

Reminders:
  • This thread is intended to share information for individuals who may not be as experienced with the Wi-Fi community and the various aspects that go with it. Please always remain helpful even if you think the answer to the question is obvious. Always be respectful.
  • There are all kinds of Draft Leagues out there, specific answers you find here may not be useful to every situation identically. When in doubt, ask for confirmation or for further discussion!

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello everyone, Shuckleking here and your representative from the Pokemon Premier League wifi draft league. I have experience playing on Wifi Draft league since generation 7, have experience in showdown draft leagues since generation 6, and have smogon experience from the beginnings of BW1 NU. Any questions that you have about getting into the Wifi Draft League scene, please let me know, and im sure anyone from the PPL/GBA/BBR are also glad to help! It would be great to get to see some more faces in this community

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I know y'all got questions and aren't asking them smh, even if you think the questions are common knowledge or you think they are simple solutions, don't be hesitant to ask!

How can I join a wifi draft league? I'm new to the scene
Hi Cheeky, I see no one has responded to your message yet. I run the LET, which is the premier non upload required league in the WiFi draft scene. Our current season is underway, but we are always looking for new potential coaches for future seasons. Our next season will begin in early 2024 following the second DLC. If you're interested, shoot me a dm and I'll hook you up with our Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)