Who threw my cat in the trash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i also hope that they succeed in finding that bitch.
i can't say that she's crazy (although she might be), but i can say that maybe that cat gave her problems before. like when the couple visited her with the cat and the cat ruined her house (maybe?). that's just a theory of mine.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Is it a despicable act? Yes.
Is that woman a bitch? Certainly.
Does this thread promote meaningful discussion? Sad to say, no.

Didn't even have to click the link to know what this is about... BBC Three Counties Radio!!! :naughty:

Yeah she is one sick bitch really. If the poor thing had been taunting the crazed old lady then OK, throw the thing in a bin and torch it, whatever.

That cat did NOTHING to do deserve what it got, especially the sick sick sick seduction prior to the throwing. I don't know where she gets off saying it was funny either... if she has grandchildren (I will pray for them o.o) I'm sure they will think she is one of the witches from the books they read.

The cat wasn't making faces like this

nor was it asking to be put out of it's misery

This hag should spend a few months in jail for attempted murder, at the very least lock her in a windowless box for 15 hours.

I'm not even a cat person.

Yep they should arrest here I mean the papers have revealed here name, angry protesters attack!
I mean I don't really like cats but she shouldn't even have a pet. All this for a so called 'joke'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)