Who’s your Pokémon partner? [250 possibilities]

Your Result:
Rotom :rotom:
Well, would you look at that! It seems a Rotom wants to be your partner! Rotom, also called the Plasma Pokémon, is entirely composed of plasma which enables it to inhabit and take control of a variety of machines. Like most electric and ghost Pokémon, Rotom are drawn to people who are excitable and playful, though they are also known to be exceptionally curious and mischievous Pokémon. They make the perfect partner for trainers who are spontaneous and inquisitive, and love to be involved and keep trying new things. My friend, this marks the beginning of your and Rotom's journey together. Welcome to the world of Pokémon!

Funnily enough I used Rotom as my "starter" for a fangame I played because it's available very early and I didn't really like any of the actual starters.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
:Smeargle:
Well, would you look at that! It seems a Smeargle wants to be your partner! Smeargle, also called the Painter Pokémon, uses the liquid that comes out of its tail to mark its territory with unique symbols. Like most normal Pokémon, Smeargle are drawn to people who are sociable and passive, though they are also known to also be exceptionally creative and playful Pokémon. They make the perfect partner for trainers who are imaginative and inspired, and love to pursue what they love without stepping on anyone's toes. My friend, this marks the beginning of your and Smeargle's journey together. Welcome to the world of Pokémon!
Smeargle!? ...Yeah, that works. From a simi-competitive standpoint, it has low stats, but Restricted Sparring has taught me that low stats are still okay with EVs and the right movepool. Smeargle's movepool might be too good though. I'd end up with the wrong moves so many times. From a "realistic" standpoint, it's so much easier to be equals with someone that can communicate back is an easy to understand way and their art would make it really easy. Also, it'd probably be able to learn more than 4 Moves, so I could teach it Cosmic Power, Leech Seed, Spore, Will-O-Wisp, Toxic, Toxic Spikes, Rest, Shore Up, Synthesis, Spite... (TL;DR Every Status Move) I wonder if Tail Glow would make its paint glow in the dark.

Sociable isn't me, but there weren't any antisocial or "I don't have any friends :(" options in the quiz.
View attachment 402235

me and the bestie about to do furry commissions together
Cool, someone else got Smeargle and... *sigh* I'd rather stay in the closet about furry stuff and I know Smeargle would help drag me out of the closet... Meh, it'd probably be nice with a friend that I know won't judge me.

Your Result:

:ss/budew:

Well, would you look at that! It seems a Budew wants to be your partner! Budew, also called the Bud Pokémon, opens its bud in warm weather and scatters its mildly toxic pollen. Like most grass and poison Pokémon, Budew are drawn to people who are vibrant but shrewd, though they are also known to be exceptionally self assured and confident Pokémon. They make the perfect partner for trainers who are proud and quick minded, and are resolute when it comes to their identity and beliefs. My friend, this marks the beginning of your and Budew's journey together. Welcome to the world of Pokémon!

Can't complain, Rosearade is one of my favourite mons though I didn't expect to get a budew.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Sociable isn't me, but there weren't any antisocial or "I don't have any friends :(" options in the quiz.
Eh, there was some. But I think most often if you're not sociable they expect you to choose one of the answers that doesn't necessarily have to involve other people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)