When does Smogon plan on updating the StrategyDex?

I'm not trying to come off as completely reliant on it, because I'm not. But I know that 5th gen pokemon have been used in competitive play for months now, yet I don't see any updates to the StrategyDex. I haven't been around Smogon very long as you can tell, so I don't know if this is just their standard time for updating when a new generation comes out, so forgive me for my ignorance. Do they update it when the English version comes out in the US or something?

Per this post, the administration is working on it. It took awhile for Rotom-A and Giratina-O to get their own pages after the release of Platinum, and Black and White is going to need a site overhaul (front page needs updated, we need new portals, etc). Probably a big reason for the delay was waiting on localized names so we have proper URLs. Besides "we're working on it" (and they are, no doubt about that), there's not any other status updates, but in the meantime you can find analyses here.

Questions like these are better suited for the Simple Q&A sticky. They don't need a whole topic.

Apoligies for not posting in a sticky, but thank you both for your answers. Do they have an expected date of completion?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)