What's Going On With Her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is something that's been driving me crazy, and I can't figure it out. So, maybe you guys can figure something out.

-- The Situation --

There's this girl I've been friends with since childhood, and last time we talked and hung out, we seemed to be on good terms and having fun. However, that was before I came back to college about three-and-a-half months ago.

About three months ago, I noticed that her Facebook was kicked off, so I tried IMing her through Meebo and calling her to see what happened. Since then, I've tried calling her quite a few times over the last three months when I thought she was awake. Not once has she returned any of my calls.

Last week, I set myself on Meebo to away, and when I came back to my computer, I noticed she was online, and had only come on in the last 7 minutes. Before I could IM her, though, she logged off.

Last night, her Facebook suddenly returned, and she didn't have me as a friend, so I sent her a Friend Request. ...which it looked like she rejected. I sent another request to her and a message asking how she's been. But, I haven't heard back on either of those yet.

-- The Queries --

I'm... confused, to say the least. Do I just have terrible timing trying to contact her? Is she mad at me? And if so, why would she be? The only reason I can think of is because I sent her my commentary on the lyrics of an Insane Clown Posse song, practically the only band she hates (I can't blame her, the song was wretched. I thought that she'd think the commentary would be funny.). Otherwise, I don't think I've wronged her in any way. How could I if it's been three months since I last spoke with her?

The other thing that I know happened is that somebody she really looked up to died a couple of months ago. I can imagine her feeling sad and upset about it, but why would that keep her from conversation? And what happened to her Facebook page, anyway?

I just don't get it. If she won't talk to me for a reason, what can I do to find that reason out? Any ideas about what's going on here?

I'm sorry I'm sure you're looking for some sort of consolation but that is in no way enough information for anyone here to help you out at all. Looks to me like she's just ignoring you, hell will freeze over before anyone on smogon knows why.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Maybe she dislikes your most recent girlfriend? Did you recently get a new girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)