what would your custom banner say?

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
if the smogon bourgeoisie released the keys to the custom banner gate, what would your custom banner as a member of the smogoff proletariat say?

mine would say “megan thee stallion doppelgänger”

I could not limit it to one thing because my brain works differently. I would likely make it something inquisitive to the average user so that they'd ask me about it, and by the time they had a chance to conjure a theory, I'd likely have adopted an entirely new aesthetic, alongside my badges and newly approved name change. This would go on for a few years, until I eventually say my goodbyes, citing too much time spent on Smogon for my departure, until my inevitable return where I obtain one additional badge as the rest remain alumni, sparkling to a young reader's eye, asking themselves what make me so mysterious to them.

NDK

Perpetually Tired
is a Pre-Contributor
Mines would probably be “Very tired” or something generic along that lines

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)