what the fuck do i do with my bottom arm when i am the big spoon

MAMP

MAMP!
if i put it under her it goes numb, if i put it in front of me then its pressing into her back, if i put it above my head my shoulder hurts. please help me smogoff, my relationships are disintegrating

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The big spoon arm placement is one of the many reasons i advocate working out. As a former obese teen now turned to buff heartthrob, i can tell you that having big arms is absolutely a solution. The key is to have her rest her head on the bicep/tricep cushion of dreams that is your arm. Its no pillow replacement, but Laura seems to enjoy laying her head on my arm.

In fact, some girls love laying their head on a nice big arm so much that there are even arm pillows out there one can buy
images (1).jpeg

Just look at how she caresses that bicep.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Alternatively, you can also spoon in different positions that are more arm comfort friendly. Below are some examples.

205911-POST-HL-A_Beginners_Guide_to_Spooning-1296x728-Body_Illustration-Spoons_in_a_Drawer-129...jpg

3-the-half-spoon-1612371046.jpg

Laura especially loves laying her head on my pecs, so i also strongly advocate working out your chest.
Pro tip: Shave your chest and keep it smooth if you have a lady friend that likes cuddling.

All in all, i look forward to my workout today. This post has really put me in the mood.

images.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)