What is the Best Type?

Best Type

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's get the joke answers out of the way first.

Font: I like Verdana. Easy to read, fits into many situations. I'm also not sure what problem everyone has with Comic Sans, but maybe that's because I grew up reading Peanuts comics.

Girl: Someone sweet but still smart. Someone I can have fun being around. Pretty eyes and a nice smile are pluses, too.

As for Pokemon types, I want to say Dragons (I mean, GEEZ that damage output! And a lot of them are pretty awesome, like Kingdra, Dragonite, and Latias). Then again, if I did, then I'd be letting guys like these down:

And, of course, my main Mon:

Hardcore's been over the big reasons why Fighting Pokemon are awesome competitively, but I feel like there's some untapped contextual potential in-game. I want to see one instance where, instead of being mastered by a martial artist like in EVERY POKeMON GAME TO DATE, Fighting Pokemon are presented as heroes, possibly even superheroes. That's how I can see Fighting overpowering Dark Pokemon ("Evil" Pokemon in Japan), especially since Gen-4 introduced a lot of awesome fighters (not a big fan of Machamp or Hitmontop, personally).

well im torn

poison gets great coverage offensively but ice is a sturdy defensive type

In seriousness, my favorite is probably actually Ice, just from all the shit it nails super-effectively. Also Dewgong is a stud.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)