Votes: 1 1.1%
  • butchers block

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • toiletries

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
beer, since it's the heaviest thing and the rest of the groceries won't crush it also because i'm an alcoholic

Milk. Milk.. and more MILK. Can't live without it. Actually, other than random food here and there it's my main food source and diet revolves around it.

For most people it's bread, and most stores know this too.(Bread is usually in the first aisle or close to the entrance) What I don't get is that when there's a bad storm, people always go to store to buy milk, why? If the power goes out, it will just spoil.

Oh and I always get gummy worms. You don't want to see me without my gummy worms.

alkinesthetase

<@dtc> every day with alk is a bad day
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I always buy milk......in a bag (be jealous)
oh that's right bitches, our milk is in bags. sexy milk bags

my roommates seem to go through 2 eggs each a day even though i hardly eat any so i basically always have to get those. oh and bread for nutella sandwiches (i'm in uni so i'm lazy about dinner) is utterly essential. if we are out of nutella, GUESS WHAT WE NEED MOAR OF THAT TOO. ice cream is also usually high on the list.

there's a lot of shit that i consider "must have in the fridge" but that we don't go through quickly enough to prioritize, so i'll cut it there for now

EDIT: gdi poppy why is the poll not a checklist poll so we can choose multiple options

Sausages, as a very very low income student I need to try and get as much out of my money as possible.

Other things I get quite often are soup vegetables, vermicelli, pies, mushrooms, pasta and rice.

Things I can cook to get multiple meals out off. Dried Herbs and Spices are my best friends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)