Weirdest dream ever?

I don't think I can compare to Dromiceiomimus , but here's my go.
Just some background first, I decided to try lucid dreaming, and though I never actually got it, I did get very close. (writing down your dreams help)
I was going to the movie theaters (yes, plural), and everything seemed fine around me. (I didn't question at all that the ghostbusters were in the main lobby area). Of course, while dreaming, you never seem to question these things. We all go in to watch the movie. As I go in, everyone seemed to turn to smoke and blew away, so a friend and I were the only ones left. Once again, I'm not questioning any of this. We somehow, during the previews, end up in the guestbedroom, watching the movie from the TV in there. Now, for some reason, the teleportation from the theater made me realize I was dreaming. At the moment I told my friend that I must be dreaming, I realized (my dream self) that I was waking up. It was weird, it was as if the world started to tilt slowly while blurring. I tried rolling in the opposite direction of the tilt to stay asleep, but it only delayed the inevitable for about 2 seconds, and I woke up.

I have an archive of these on another forum. Here's a brief one.

Some relatives were moving into my house and they were unpacking. I looked out of the window and there was a black mountain lion sitting in the yard. I let the family know that they shouldn't go outside for a while because there was a ravenous beast out there. The uncle said "Oh, that? He's our cat." I looked out at it again and it winked at me.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I had a weird dream and it totally freaked me out.

I was at university and I opened a door for a girl. She said that was the nicest thing somebody had ever done to her and she immediatly proposed to me. I was caught off guard and said yes. Then we have the whole wedding thing (dress, suits, the whole thing) and I get married like, 3 days after opening the door for this girl. We then go to bed together and I woke up.

It took me like 3 mins for me to finally convince myself that I was not married.

I dreamed yesterday that I was playing legend of zelda ocarina of time with my friend (oddly 2 people could play at the same time) and we were surrounded by re-deads and i pretended not to be scared, but re-deads scare me a LOT. We stabbed em and everything and i woke up. not my first dream about re-deads......

ok so i play a lot of call of duty: world at war. the weirdest dream i have ever had starts with me and a bunch of other soldiers in a landing boat, about to storm a beach. when the door opens and all of us rush out, most of the soldiers die immediately from some random firing, but i sustain only minor injuries (which heal quickly cuz this is like CoD). anyway, me and the surviving soldiers are running up the beach in what feels like a crossfire, but nothing is actually being fired at us anymore. we make it up to a pillbox, and all of these burning soldiers/ people start running at us. one of the soldiers that was with me hands me this small piece of paper, and tells me to run. at this point, there are burning soldiers running up to our position from everywhere, including the beach where we just landed (emerging from the water and quickly igniting). so i run wicked far away without encountering any opposition, but then the burning things surround me out of nowhere. i try to fire at them, but the weapon is like out of ammo or jamming or something, and it won't fire. so i go for the soldier's note. just as i'm about to open it, i wake up.

Damn fishy that sounded like an awesome dream. I can hardly ever remember my dreams for the most part. Imagine being able to lucid dream though; that'd be so freaking badass.

This isn't really a dream but I have this weird recurring concept in my dreams where when I'm faced in a life-threatening or scary scenario, I can do this thing where it's like I *pause* my dream and *quit* it, like pulling out a remote (sometimes it uses this visual image to emulate it) if i'm not happy with the way it's going and just end it or *restart* it.
I don't know, maybe this is partial lucid dreaming or the early stages of it?

Edit: @tawp64: at least you haven't dreamed about pyramid heads yet (or have you?).
@bidoofthewise: sure sounds like lucid dreaming. Keep trying at it, once you realise within the dream that that's what it is, just try jumping (I hear you fly).

^ Flying dreams are the absolute best. Trouble is, it's difficult to realize that you can fly every dream and that's the first step to flying.

On topic:
I was in empty back of a van heading somewhere with two drivers who I cant remember, and I was occasionally checking for walls in the road. A girl I remember by the name of Stephanie Peet appeared next to me. I spoke to her for a while, though the people driving were starting to look at me like I was crazy. Then I came to the realization that I was the only person who could see her, so I spoke to her through thoughts instead of speaking. After a while, she started showing off, appearing as a reflection in a side window and then skipping across the street as we drove away. That's about the time I noticed a yellow man near the front of the van, he seemed to be conversing with the drivers but I wasn't really paying attention. The girl appeared back in the van again and I asked her if she were a ghost. She said "No, I'm Hillary O'Doyle. No, I'm Chelsea Justice." She'd roll to another part of the van whenever she wasn't comfortable where she was sitting/crouching/standing anymore. Eventually, I noticed that the yellow man could see her too, though he pretended that he couldn't. I decided that Yellow was the devil. I pointed this out to Hillary/Chelsea and Yellow vanished. I probably knew I was waking up, because I told her "Don't be a stranger" just before she left.

I can't remember all of this dream but it was pretty weird.

I start off by playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and I build some sort of roller coaster and have it play Crazy Train. Then when I go to ride the coaster (you can actually do this in RCT3), it keeps changing between the image of the ride and the video of Crazy Train in the story mode of Guitar Hero 4.

At some point after that, my friends and I have to get Shaymin-S to the Distortion World and there's some people that are trying to stop us. One of them comes up behind us just before we get to the Distortion World and I decide to dual him with my Yu-Gi-Oh deck to slow him down. One of my friends warns me that he has a Chaotic deck (which is another TCG, I have no clue why I need to watch out for a Chaotic deck) before following the rest of my friends into the distortion world.

I've been a Pikachu, Raichu, Buizel, Ditto (turned into a Jolteon and Quilava), Moogle (FFXII), Lion Form Sora (KH2), and a human that can turn into a spider in my dreams.

Edit: Usually when I figure out I'm dreaming, I instantly wake up. In one dream, however, I remember yelling at my dad because he wanted me to something and I didn't want to do work while I was dreaming. It ended with me sitting on the couch and the lights going off (the lights not working is always a bad sign in my dreams) and I feel some sort of evil presence behind me so I force myself to wake up.

What's weird is when something happens in real life that already happened in a dream I had. I used to think that I had some kind of weird foresight, but now I've convinced myself that it's probably some problem converting short-term memory to long-term memory, or something, and that I didn't actually dream about something before it happened at all, but that maybe my brain is finding a means of rationalizing this phenomenon by interpreting it as a memory of a dream I had. The sensation of déjà vu still gives me the chills, though.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
last night's dream, I wish I could remember more!

01[06:17] <~Snoozy> just woke upppp
01[06:17] <~Snoozy> and godDAMN did I have a ridiculous dream
01[06:17] <~Snoozy> jesus
[06:17] <&versailles> hahaha
[06:17] <&versailles> tell me about it!
01[06:17] <~Snoozy> all right
01[06:18] <~Snoozy> it was so chaotic that i can't go through it in a coherent train of thought
01[06:18] <~Snoozy> the first thing i can remember anymore, although i know it wasn't the beginning of the dream, is this guy explaining to myself and a group of people some type of killer is on the loose, and would be coming after us
01[06:19] <~Snoozy> and he sort of explained like how the murderer thought, and what his course of action would be and where he would go first/next etc in his killing spree
01[06:19] <~Snoozy> and he warned everyone specifically that he would skip this one alleyway if everyone was out of it, and would instead go to 22nd avenue or something
[06:19] <&versailles> jesus a lot of your dreams sound like backstories for thriller films
01[06:19] <~Snoozy> hahahah, i know right
[06:19] <&versailles> i would be on edge
[06:19] <&versailles> lol
[06:20] <&versailles> it sounds rly exciting tho
01[06:20] <~Snoozy> but like, although he talked about streets and alleyways and shit, everyone was really in this huge house
01[06:20] <~Snoozy> and were all hiding in it
01[06:20] <~Snoozy> and like, the time came where the murderer entered, and he entered at like flying speed, and jumped over a bar in the kitchen and like stood there, surveying the area
01[06:21] <~Snoozy> and he would have kept going, if i hadn't been cowering in the corner of the cabinets--i had been too slow to escape with the rest of the group
01[06:21] <~Snoozy> so the guy looks at me, and without a second's contemplation cocks his pistol and starts to fire at am
01[06:21] <~Snoozy> me*
01[06:21] <~Snoozy> so i'm scrambling on the ground and BILLY MAYS COMES TO MY RESCUE
01[06:21] <~Snoozy> with his own pistol
01[06:21] <~Snoozy> and is like HE WANTS TO GO TO 22ND AVENUE, HE WANTS TO DO IT SO BADLY, HE CAN BARELY CONTAIN HIMSELF
01[06:22] <~Snoozy> and he kept saying that over and over, he sounded nuts, but he mostly did it to distract the murderer, and allow me to get away and with the rest of the group
[06:22] <&versailles> hahahaa
[06:22] <&versailles> what the hell
01[06:22] <~Snoozy> so i eventually did that and was SOOO relieved, then once i did get away billy joined us, and that was the end of that part of the dream i think
01[06:22] <~Snoozy> then it's like, we were all in my old bedroom at my grandparent's old house
01[06:22] <~Snoozy> but we all just started fighting and beating the shit out of each other
01[06:23] <~Snoozy> either verbally or physically, but mostly physically
01[06:23] <~Snoozy> i can't even like, see what happened anymore, mostly jjust hear it
01[06:23] <~Snoozy> shit was breaking
01[06:23] <~Snoozy> people were just screaming at one another non stop
[06:23] <&versailles> wtf
01[06:23] <~Snoozy> eventually it all ended, and i remember looking at the clock and seeing it say 4:49 AM
01[06:24] <~Snoozy> and thinking to myself "great, i set my alarm to get up for work at 6AM, i am going to be so fucked for work"
01[06:24] <~Snoozy> so then like, i go to the bathroom in my grandmother's old house
01[06:24] <~Snoozy> only it's larger and longer, like a public bathroom
01[06:24] <~Snoozy> but same green color scheme that it had
01[06:24] <~Snoozy> and there is a guy sitting in a bathtub and sleeping, but he's fully clothed
01[06:24] <~Snoozy> and is wearing a funny hat
01[06:25] <~Snoozy> i know his face, but i forget where from. TV somewhere
[06:25] <&versailles> hahahaha
[06:25] <&versailles> wtffff
01[06:25] <~Snoozy> anyway, i start telling him about everything that just happened, and how basically everyone is just fucking NUTS apparently
01[06:25] <~Snoozy> and he's very comforting and consoling, telling me it'll be all right
01[06:25] <~Snoozy> then this kid that i knew from middle school shows up
01[06:25] <~Snoozy> and is like
01[06:25] <~Snoozy> in love with me for some reason
01[06:26] <~Snoozy> oh, and at one point i'm in a towel and this guy keeps breaking the door after i lock it to talk to me and i'm starting to cry because i'm like CAN'T I JUST GET DRESSED?
01[06:26] <~Snoozy> and i'm hyperventilating but he doesn't give a shit, and i think the guy in the bathtub literally kicks him out or something or banishes him and then i can get dressed in peace
[06:26] <&versailles> god lol
01[06:26] <~Snoozy> so LATER after i am dressed and composed, i'm outside and there is a bus that's leaving
01[06:27] <~Snoozy> and i know i'm supposed to be on it
01[06:27] <~Snoozy> but i know i'm not, also?
01[06:27] <~Snoozy> like i SHOULD be on it but someone doesn't want me on it, and so the bus is locked with a special like, gel seal
[06:27] <&versailles> yeah
01[06:27] <~Snoozy> but i just swipe my hand over it as if it's like, i don't know, some infrared thing that'll read my palm like my ID
01[06:27] <~Snoozy> and it reads me and it approves me and i'm cackling like an idiot because i feel like i'm hacking into getting on the bus
01[06:28] <~Snoozy> so i get on and i see the guy who is in love with me but he's like HEY WAIT YOU CAN'T BE HERE??
01[06:28] <~Snoozy> and then he gets sucked out of the bus through the door i just entered like a vacuum, but only him
01[06:28] <~Snoozy> and everyone else cheers
01[06:28] <~Snoozy> and i sit down and someone talks to me about like, us going somewhere else to start anew because this place we were before is fucking insane
01[06:29] <~Snoozy> and we talked about being at the house again and that guy almost killing me
01[06:29] <~Snoozy> like "good times"
01[06:29] <~Snoozy> that's all i can really remember anymore

Raj

CAP Playtesting Expert
I had this dream that I was a pilot and me and my dog got shot down in my fighter jet over North Korea. Somehow we got separated and my dog probably got eaten. I'd be a dead man if I showed myself, so I lived in the jungle for a couple of months and got all rough looking (somehow I got Korean looking). Then I learned that language, snuck into their base and pretended to be one of them. This went on for years and I was just planning my escape the whole time.

What's weird is when something happens in real life that already happened in a dream I had. I used to think that I had some kind of weird foresight, but now I've convinced myself that it's probably some problem converting short-term memory to long-term memory, or something, and that I didn't actually dream about something before it happened at all, but that maybe my brain is finding a means of rationalizing this phenomenon by interpreting it as a memory of a dream I had. The sensation of déjà vu still gives me the chills, though.
I get deja vu all the time. It actually has gotten kind of annoying especially when I have deja vu about an event and then have deja vu about telling someone I had deja vu about that event. I think the longest chain I've ever had of that was 4.

I also hate it when I have a dream where I'm doing something like drinking a glass of milk and I wake up I'm like, "Dammit, where's my glass of milk."

I've done something similar, DDRMaster. I dreamt that I woke up and went through my entire morning routine (shower, getting dressed, breakfast, brushing hair/teeth, getting all my school stuff together) and right when I was walking out the door my alarm woke me up. I had a hard time getting out of bed because I didn't want to do that all again.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
so i don't remember what i dreamt throughout the night, but i woke up around 8 to use the bathroom, then i went back to sleep for like 40 minutes, and in those 40 minutes i dreamt THIS

Me

katya was in it
i was at her house or something, and we were on her HUGE bed
with our laptops
and we were like
oh my god lol
she couldlike morph her clothes easily
and she kept morphing into looking like kesha
and then lady gaga
like just to make fun of them
and then it's like i was in a memory of hers, where she was hanging out with a bunch of school friends
but they were in uniforms
and there was one girl in particular the guys kept harassing
and then something happened, and the girl had had enough, and started yelling/pushing them away
and it's like they all just snapped and started to beat her
even the girls that were there too, aside from katya
and so i started to like, walk away and fade out of the memory
but then i was THERE
and they noticed me
and the rest of the dream was basically me running away from them
and other people were eventually chasing after me as well
and i was in some graaaaaaaand hotel
running through different events and parties, running and jumping on tables, breaking glassware
doing anything and everything to get away
and at one point i like, slid into an elevator right as the doors were closing
and was like YESSSSSSSS
but the elevator was like fake or something and didn't move to any other floors
so the doors opened again and the particular guy chasing me at that point just waved at me when the doors opened
i was like "wow, fuck"
that's all, really
it was exhilarating to run around like i did

I had this dream a few nights ago, and while it isn't as weird as some of my other dreams, I wrote it down in the morning so I can actually remember it.

It starts off as an episode of some sort of anime where most of the protagonists are off fighting some sort of evil in space. On Earth, one of the protagonists is taking a Math class and the teacher is secretly the main evil person the other protagonists are fighting in space. She looks similar to Hunter J from Pokemon. She says, "Alright, you have 5 minutes to decide on a test". "I don't really want either test", the one guy thinks and he decides to fold up a piece of paper that has both practice tests on it, one is on each side, and he folds it into a paper airplane. He looks at it and the purple side is facing out but when he sets it on his desk, the green side is facing out.

Just then, the show changes completely to have real characters (as in, it isn't a cartoon) and for some reason, they're all black. (I'm not racist, but I usually don't have any black people in my dreams.) One guy is trying to decide which test to pick and thinks about choosing the test that no one else will pick but isn't sure if that's a good idea. One of his friends tells him to go for it and he decides to listen to her. It then cuts to him getting his quiz (yes, it's a quiz now) back and he failed. It then cuts to a thought about his graduation and the friend that told him to choose that test is dressed as a cop from Reno 911 and as he goes to reach for his diploma, she takes it away and says, "Hell no!" and starts to walk away while saying gigadee over and over. The picture freezes and I wake up to find that my air conditioner is making a sound that sounds like gigadee so I turn it off.

For some reason, I was convinced that I had already seen both of those episodes and knew how they ended. The anime ended with the guy getting a perfect on his test because no one else chose that test and some sort of weird grading curve gave him a perfect score. The other show ended with the guy doing some sort of swimming activity to give him a Math credit and be able to graduate.

Mayne, i had this dream last night where I turned into a fish after poppin some pills. Then I proceeded to have an apartment wit this chick on Omegle and I wanted to bang her so hard yo, but she was fat. Then I woke up and I was like, "Was I on that?" Also I wore these fatass sunglasses and I was talkin' to my mom.

I once had a dream where I was Tom the cat, and I had finally succeeded in killing that bastard Jerry. And now I've got three whole SWAT teams chasing me in an abandoned apartment/mall fusion. I try to hide with the other cats, but they're all pissed at me for killing Jerry (wtf?), so I run to the countryside, up a farmhouse dirt road, and just as I get under a cherry blossom tree (again, wtf?) my alarm goes off. Stupid deus ex machina bullshit...

Out of body experience into waking up into sleep paralysis nightmare (Giant tits/torso??? into FINAL sleep paralysis...oh and it was about 2 minutes. (in real time wtf)

Been having very realistic dreams lately, in which i am very conscious of the dream surroundings and am able to make conscious decisions. This is one that I can recall almost completely. So me and my friend decide to park his car and head up this trail because we were going to go smoke. It was almost like a sheer rock cliff, so I was quite frightened and struggled to find footing. My friend went on fearlessly though. The tread up the rock cliff had me scared and so I decided I needed to pee, but at the same time I was thinking about where I could go pee, because it was very difficult to find footing. So I decided to just hold it until we arrived at our destination. So we continue on, the scenery starts to change, and suddenly we're in a sandy grassy area, like a plain almost. We continue down this way and ahead I see a group of people, I try to make it out and it appears to be a public killing, because some kid had broken a law or something. I am freaking out and I ask my friend if he knows where he is going and he replies yes we're almost there bro. So we reach the group, the dead person had already been disposed and taken care of. And the leader of the group, I figured it to be some sort of civilization or estranged society at this point, was reciting the laws. I realized at this point that these people were merely children, and we were in a jungle gym like area. I look around and in confusion and fear ask my friend what the fuck is going on, whispered though. He says it's cool don't worry about it as he's rolling a blunt. The chief, as I had decided he was because he was calling out the laws, pointed out to me and claimed that I had disturbed their peace and broken their law and was subject to death. Of course I spoke out, I was very scared at this moment and finding it hard to keep calm, but I asked what I did. The chief responded that I was in no place to question his authority and immediately I was swarmed and that's when I woke up, breathing heavy and heart racing. Was a very frightening experience.

I've had a lot more super realistic dreams like that too.

Maybe someone could explain this lucid dreaming or start a thread up about it? Whatever it is, it sounds awesome. (and I refuse to google it right now, too lazy lol)

All-time I think a weird dream I can remember is of me being in this factory building downtown that I've never been in and have always been curious about, with a gigantic bee.

Also, I think a looong time ago I had this nightmare that there was this robotic dude coming for me and I was sleeping in another part of my house, and I kept waking up from the nightmare in the bed I (actually) went to sleep in, then going back to sleep, and getting the nightmare again except I was sleeping in yet another part of the house. So it was pretty annoying probably.. who knows if me waking up was part of the dream or if I was actually waking up then falling asleep into the same dream again. o.O

Recently I can't think of many weird dreams, just wet dreams. =p

I get deja vu so much oh jeez.

I HAVE WEIRD DREAMS NEAR EVERY NIGHT but I can almost never remember them. I remember when I was three years old, I had my first nightmare. If anyone ever watched Cyberchase (srs), the three villains were pushing me down the stairs of my house repeatedly while laughing until I woke up. I think I cried. :C

Then there was when I was seven or eight (I think) and I was in this McDonald's play place. It was really dark and there were kids in line behind a dark purple slide. One would go down, giggling, then screaming, until they silenced at the end. Eventually it was my turn and I went down the slide, and there were teeth (or some other sharp things) on the edges inside. It took a very long time to get all the way down, and there were all sorts of images on the inside of the slide. After awhile I got all the way down and was eaten up by this thing that looked like Spiritomb (even though it didn't exist at the time). MOST PEOPLE DIED WHEN THEY GOT EATEN BY IT but I got transported to the beginning of the slide each time. I went down seven times before being actually eaten up and waking up...it freaked me out.

Then when I was ten I was trapped in a cage in a lake with my three siblings, and a huge (50-foot or so) shark was bumping us around to try and make us sink. Parents and grandparents and other relatives were cheering on the edge of the lake, and eventually the cage somehow flattened the shark and we climbed the bars to the exit on the roof of the cage.

MY DREAMS DEFY THE LAWS OF PHYSICS is the main point I'm making here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)