weird wikipedia articles/article names

Back when Wikipedia first started the Russian mystic Grigori Rasputin had a whole page dedicated to his penis, it was called "Rasputin's Penis" and included a picture of the his allegedly preserved penis in a jar which resides in a Russian museum. It goes without saying you're pretty badass if your dick alone is a historical artifact.

shnowshner

You've Gotta Try
is a Pre-Contributor
Typing "Rasputin's penis" actually autofills on the site, but all it does is lead to the main article where it's only mentioned once.

If Wikipedia can have an entire category dedicated to sex positions I see no reason they can't include another member to their Unusual Articles list.

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Typing "Rasputin's penis" actually autofills on the site, but all it does is lead to the main article where it's only mentioned once.

If Wikipedia can have an entire category dedicated to sex positions I see no reason they can't include another member to their Unusual Articles list.
i can think of a few reasons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)