Weird People On the Internet

There are some weird fuckers on the internet.

I'm not talking internet trolls who thrive on provoking reactions from others from questionable, stupid, controversial or down right indecent content.
I'm talking people, who are legitimately creepy or so simple minded that they're inadvertently comic geniuses.

Yes, this is an appreciation thread for those characters who make the internet the fucked up place it is.

[youtube]3v8azDeFCPo&feature[/youtube]

What's this? A low quality video showing no signs of coherence.
Yes, but this guy offers so much more as his facebook shows.

Andrew Mizanin | Facebook

Basically, this guy has an odd obsession with a professional wrestler by the name of The Miz.
So much so, that he's gone to great lengths to prove the two of them are kindred spirits.

He is also a photo shop wizard.

If some of you are interested in his status's (I have taken the liberty of adding him as a facebook friend) here's a selection of the less descriptive status's about he and his 'hubby'

I am sick of people saying Mike isn't gay Mike is better than this well isten stupid asses Mikey is all mine ALL MINE got it so leave us the funk alone Ryse and Mike aren't dating, Engaged or even Married he's mine were Married got it!!
Roses are red grass is green last night was fun when Mike made me scream, this poem goes to the man I love when we both go to heaven be both go above Mikeys my man yes he is if he can't do it nobody can!! I love you Mikey!! @MikeThemiz!!
Textin Mikey again He is So Funny, Plus He is An Amazing Guy Who Completes My Heart in Many Ways Loving Him Slow Dancing Cuddling Time With Him!! ♥

There are many more, but where this young man really excels is his really creepy videos on his alternative YouTube channel.

[youtube]mbla5LIb87w&feature[/youtube]

[youtube]ZK-RBDHSWas&feature[/youtube]

(Yup, it does appear he's got his sister convinced that he really is married)

[youtube]rkG9wHiJaIc&feature[/youtube]

Okay, I've got many more characters to share if interest is decent. I'll add more to this thread, if not, ah well. Maybe someone will get some enjoyment/nightmares from the above content.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
there are weird fucks all over the internet, i will deal with reacting to them if i ever come across them, but i don't actively search for their dwellings.

[YOUTUBE]kYMOhn0yldc[/YOUTUBE]

Whenever I'm looking for relationship/sex advice, I go watch this guy's videos

Edward Muscari's youtube channel

This gentleman has apparently since passed away, and his nearly equally frightening relative (?) has taken over the channel. Mr. Muscari was also a convicted sex offender who was sent back to prison for violating his parole by having said youtube channel.

When I first stumbled upon this channel, Ed Muscari was not in jail, and was posting videos regularly. Nothing on the world wide web has ever inspired such fear in my heart as this man's youtube channel.

Here is one of the ones that just made me uneasy for some reason:
[youtube]2fcpo8WARHA[/youtube]

One that thoroughly creeped me out:
[youtube]r9w2QLOzwlk[/youtube]

And one thing I have never been able to unsee:
[youtube]n77auNQDiPk[/youtube]

When I say that this man has been in my nightmares, I'm not using that as a figure of speech, exaggeration, or whatever. His videos have legitimately made me more uneasy than anything I have ever seen in my life.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
no "weird internet people" thread is complete without shoenice22

[youtube]ftFDbwa-8oE[/youtube]

[youtube]JtXfKce3eug[/youtube]

[youtube]wepbEH05cvE[/youtube]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)