w rizz engagement

Yasss! OMG, congratulations on leveling up your relationship status to married! You and your partner are legit #CoupleGoals! Wishing you all the love and happiness in this new chapter of your lives. May your bond be as strong as your wifi connection, and may you have infinite Netflix binges and epic TikTok dances together! ✨ #MarriedLife #RelationshipUpgrade

My best friend Typhlosion4 (Wildfiree) just got engaged. W rizz. Share the love.
I think it's incredibly messed up that you're using your friend's engagement to obtain likes. This was not your news to share. Perhaps he would have shared it in Congregation of the Masses as he was asking people how their 2023 was going. To further, posting it in your dedicated channel for likes is disgusting. Truly abhorrent behavior. Do better.

Milo

I'm Your Man
is a Community Contributor
I think it's incredibly messed up that you're using your friend's engagement to obtain likes. This was not your news to share. Perhaps he would have shared it in Congregation of the Masses as he was asking people how their 2023 was going. To further, posting it in your dedicated channel for likes is disgusting. Truly abhorrent behavior. Do better.
Brother. I don't post on this site anymore. I couldn't care less about likes. My mate just got engaged and we've made a big deal about it among a private cord and as a spur of the moment thing, I thought he deserved further celebration on the actual site, so choose to spite me or not, but don't ruin a thread that was designed for support and love.

Brother. I don't post on this site anymore. I couldn't care less about likes. My mate just got engaged and we've made a big deal about it among a private cord and as a spur of the moment thing, I thought he deserved further celebration on the actual site, so choose to spite me or not, but don't ruin a thread that was designed for support and love.
Oh? Then ask for your badges to be alum'd.

hidin

What a kind young man
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
it aint ever that serious
gz wilfire btw

Okay, I took a step back and want to apologize for my overreaction and the unfounded insinuation I made about you sharing news of your friend's marriage for clout. My actions and words were disrespectful, hurtful, and completely uncalled for. I deeply regret my behavior and want to express my sincerest apologies to you and anyone else who may have been affected by my unwarranted accusations.

In hindsight, I realize that my emotions got the best of me, clouding my judgment and causing me to jump to conclusions without any valid evidence. I failed to consider your genuine intentions and allowed my own biases and insecurities to dictate my response. This is inexcusable, and I take full responsibility for my actions.

I understand the hurt and disappointment my words may have caused you, and I am truly sorry for that. It was never my intention to question your integrity or belittle your relationship with your friend. I recognize now that I was completely out of line, and I deeply regret the damage I may have caused to our relationship and to your reputation.

Please know that I am committed to learning from this experience and becoming a better person. I am actively reflecting on my behavior and working on addressing the underlying issues that led to my overreaction. I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me and give me the opportunity to make amends.

Once again, I am truly sorry for my insensitive comments and the pain they caused. I value our friendship and the trust we have built, and I sincerely hope that we can move past this incident. If you are open to it, I would love to sit down and have a conversation with you to express my apologies in person and discuss how we can rebuild the trust that I have damaged.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)