Voter Identification Thread for OU Suspect Test Round 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna leave my reqs for the current ladder here. I'll update later with reqs for the suspect ladder.

phantom

Banned deucer.
Aside from a bunch of obnoxious douchebags, the suspect ladder was much more enjoyable. Also, having to lowering the deviation was pretty stupid. I shouldn't have to forfeit that much.

OU :

OU Suspect Test :

Question : Do I need to climb the oucurrent ladder too ? I mean its meta is the same with OU's and is a torture to low the deviation..

Pocket EDIT: Yes, you must acquire reqs in OU Current Ladder like everybody else

christos21 1st Edit :
Thanks for torturing everybody with the two ladders,we really appreciate it.The deviation thing is also kinda annoying.Whatever,my next edit will contain the oucurrent proof..

christos21 2nd Edit :
After 55 pointless games to prove sth I have already achieved,here you go..

OU Current :

OU Suspect:

Had to forfeit a couple of matches to speed up the process. I like this meta, but if Keldeo goes along with Lando-I too, that'd be perfect, but that'll be the next suspect test so yeahh. Will do OU Current later.

OU Current:

After changing like 15 alts, finally got this one done. Honestly, this is the worst OU metagame I've played by far, though I never got swept by Landorus because I always had at least two checks on my teams for it, but that also made teambuilding super restricted, thus making the metagame super boring to play in because teams are all so simmilar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)