VGC '12 United States National - Indianapolis - WON by Cybertron and Wolfey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Kuzan

formerly MavsObbession
Everyone, be sure to have some HIGH QUALITY coverage for this VGC event. If the dream of a Smogon VGC channel were to come true, we could post the battle videos and coverage of the event. I don't want people using a camera and recording the battle video from the DS. It'd be better to record with an emulator. Visit my thread for more info!

Admiral Kuzan

formerly MavsObbession
Oh yeah, I hope everyone has HD cameras. Coverage for the event has to be in HD to go on YouTube. (if you don't have an HD camera, I'll personally supply you one... maybe)

If I come, I'm definitely driving up on Thursday. I need half a day to get there. Gonna be in my hotel room doing nothing and being a loner on Thursday lol

i won't be getting in until Friday, otherwise would have to spend about a day waiting around cuz they originally booked my flight for the 28th, Thursday

Brawl in my room might be cancelled, but most likely I will still have a Wii and kill you all in SSBB in whoevers room da games are at.

Admiral Kuzan

formerly MavsObbession
i won't be getting in until Friday, otherwise would have to spend about a day waiting around cuz they originally booked my flight for the 28th, Thursday

Brawl in my room might be cancelled, but most likely I will still have a Wii and kill you all in SSBB in whoevers room da games are at.
I'm the best at SSBB (aww yee) I haven't played in a while; it's making me mad they haven't made a new one. My best player is Toon Link BTW.

Yea Toon Link is pretty cool. IRL many of my friends call me "Cheap Move Chuppa" with somewhat valid reason... aheeheehee.

Admiral Kuzan

formerly MavsObbession
oh it's on. Ike ftw

I'll try to bring a camera and if possible record some battles or coverage of the event if I can.
Great! We need a LOT of coverage. Like Cybertron said, let's make everything HIGH QUALITY, just like Top Cut. We need resources, and we need as much help as we can! We're gonna be BETTER than Top Cut, and you better believe it!

Hey, I'm booking my flights atm, and I was wondering what day I should be getting there. Are there certain things going on that I will miss if I don't come maybe a day or two before? Thanks :D

I have a Gamecube, and I'm bringing it with me, so everyone better get ready to Kirby Air Ride!

@V17: I booked my flight for the 29th around noon, so anything around that time should be good.

We'll be arriving on Thursday and leaving on Monday, time to be determined. I suggest leaving around Friday morning to afternoon, to allow for possible delays / cancelations. (I booked my flight to '08 TCG Nationals the night before and the flight got canceled, I booked my flight to '09 Nationals for the afternoon and the flight got canceled...) You don't want to miss out because of bad weather!

We'll be arriving on Thursday and leaving on Monday, time to be determined. I suggest leaving around Friday morning to afternoon, to allow for possible delays / cancelations. (I booked my flight to '08 TCG Nationals the night before and the flight got canceled, I booked my flight to '09 Nationals for the afternoon and the flight got canceled...) You don't want to miss out because of bad weather!
Thats good to know..........

Admiral Kuzan

formerly MavsObbession
How much does it cost to book a flight? I might drive, but that's boring.

That really depends on where you're from and when you book your flight. I think back in 2010, it was around $275 per person from NYC. I recommend using websites like Priceline and Expedia to get a ballpark range.

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm a massive fan of Kayak, on the word of a number of other players. You can always check the box to use other websites as well.

I think I'll be getting in Friday morning, so I won't have to take as many days off work. Theres a nice direct flight from Orlando intl, so I'll probably be on that. Seems damn expensive for NYC. That's more than mine is working out at at the moment! And its 14 hours shorter than driving...

Admiral Kuzan

formerly MavsObbession
That really depends on where you're from and when you book your flight. I think back in 2010, it was around $275 per person from NYC. I recommend using websites like Priceline and Expedia to get a ballpark range.
Thanks! But why is NYC so expensive? My price is in the $100 range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)