move 3: Stealth Rock
move 4: Memento / Light Screen
item: Damp Rock
nature: Impish / Relaxed
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD

Why this set deserves to be on site:
- A amazing rain Dance supporter
- Can be used in either lead slot or as a pure supporter
- Uxie is mentioned in the guide to Rain Dance, but there is no current analysis

Additional comments:
- You can use Reflect over Stealth Rock if you want a RD + Dual Screen
-I'm shaky on the EV spread, 0 Spe helps it U-turn a sweeper in without it taking a hit, along with Relaxed nature.

Teammates and Counters:
-Most rain dance sweepers, obviously, make great teammates.
-Standard counters, Houndoom, Mismagius, dark/ghost types that can set up on it, however they can be outsped by most Swift Swimmers.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I said this in the UU Rain Support thread, and I think it is just as applicable here:

I concur with this. There are so many Pokemon that can learn Rain Dance, and it would be pointless to write up a whole set for each one. On the topic of this, would you bother writing a whole new set for Sunny Day just because Uxie can learn that too?? I think the Supporter set can just have in AC "Uxie can use Heat or Damp Rock to be an excellent weather inducer, since it can set up sun or rain and U-Turn to a sweeper for a free switch". That's about it, I reckon.

Anyway, it looks like the UU will get approved anyway, and since it is pretty much the same, you might as well either i) Mention in the UU Rain Support AC that it can be a good Rain Dancer in OU or ii) Mention in the OU Analysis AC (Which I believe is being worked on or reserved now) that "Uxie is a good weather summoner, blah blah blah", and that's pretty much all you need, IMO.

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Isn't this just the standard Uxie with Rain Dance over Yawn and using the DSer's EV spread?

Oh, sorry, I didn't know this was already underway.
And yeah.. I meant for this to be in UU QC. well shit. Lol sorry guys

whistle edit: locking... check for redundancy next time please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)