Hosted by BigFatMantis and Akeras
UUFPL_IV_Logo_clean.png

(art by Fusion Flare )

Tournament Rules and Guidelines
Spreadsheet | Commencement/Admin Thread | Season Schedule

Chapter 4: The Conqueror

:mad:THE LAND OF DUNDER YOUST:mad:

mQoX1.png

Chaos has enveloped Dunder Youst! The UUGolian Conqueress, Kanghis Khan :Kangaskhan-Mega:, has amassed herself a great horde of warriors and taken over much of the land! The 8 Akerfat Nations, recently engulfed in warfare with each other, could do little to slow the advance! Now, the UUan Dynasty under newly crowned Empress Kanghis Khan has sent letters to all 8 nations demanding they relinquish all of their territory or face consequences... strangely enough though only 4 letters were written and so every two nations (now called teams) received the same one...

The letter to Fate/Granbull Order and Azelf's Workshop read as follows:

Attention blubbering buffoons: You will cede to my empire the great cities of Johto's Lost Belt and Prancer's Workshop. If this is not done in the next 20 minutes, I will send you to the pound and eat all your rice krispies!!!!!!!!!!!!

The letter to the Sheist Islands and The Three Flamigos read as followed:

Greetings friends, I am the benevolent empress Kanghis Khan. I seek more land so that I can relax on luxurious coastal resorts while I pay my workers minimum wage as they fan me as I'm sitting at the beach. Could you please help me by giving me all of your territory without a fight? If not, it's ok, no hard feelings. However I will sack your civilizations and burn all your houses to the ground if you don't. Thanks friends. Cheerio!

The letter to Donphan Behavior and Thorchic: Love and Thunder read as follows:

What do you seek in this world? Is it power? Riches? Happiness? Land? Love? I seek you - all of you. I want all of you to be with me. You see, you all want the same too - you would like to be just like me. Because you seek love - it is all any of us want. I can give it to you. But first, you must give me your lands. I am giving you a chance. Release your lands to me, or there will be consequences... grave consequences... like, super supreme consequences... like omega super taco burrito supreme with extra sour cream consequences....... don't let it happen.

The letter to The Gholdengo Girls and Megania read as follows:

You'll never see it coming!!!!!
You'll see that my mind is too fast for eyes
You're done in!!!!!!
By the time it's hit you, your last surprise

I'm coming for you
My game's always so fast, so fine
You're spun in by the net
You didn't catch it in time!!!

Now, all of the teams (formerly called nations) decided they need to skirmish with each other and push back the threat! However, they have all gotten a little too overconfident, as they believe whichever of the two is "stronger" will have the right to claim some of the Conqueress's territory afterwards! Will this shortsighted vision hinder their success? Is this the end of Dunder Youst and the beginning of the great UUan Dynasty across the entire region? Or will FPL-Kind rise up once again and push back the invasion?

Chapter 4.... begin!

:sv/Granbull: vs :sv/Azelf:
Fate/Granbull Order (7) vs (5) Azelf on the Shelf
SV UU: Wadley v. Colin
SV UU: Quinn v. zioziotrip
SVU UU: starbitstorm v. udongirl
Ubers UU: Frito v. Baddy
SS UU: TMM v. DripLegend
SM UU: Melt Gibson v. Satanic Beast
ORAS UU: Ainzcrad v. Kaif
BW UU: Pak v. Potatochan
DPP UU: avarice v. Heysup
ADV UU: LBN v. ojr
GSC UU: Medeia v. mkizzy
RBY UU: Fc v. ImposterOCE

~~~

:sv/Gholdengo: vs :sv/Meganium:
The Gholdengo Girls (7) vs (3) Shin Meganium Tensei
SV UU: Drud v. Ciro napoli
SV UU: dex v. autumn
SVU UU: Goro Yagami v. Hurtadoo
Ubers UU: Mada v. LovelyLuna
SS UU: Liz Angeles v. Lostmemories
SM UU: Beraldo v. spell
ORAS UU: Fathiryxi v. Lily
BW UU: Tack v. Sabelette
DPP UU: Easter Bliss v. burstbean
ADV UU: LpZ v. Killintime
GSC UU: BeeOrSomething v. Bouff
RBY UU: gastlies v. Maris Bonibell

~~~

:sv/Empoleon: vs :sv/Flamigo:
Sheist Wars - The Empoleon Strikes Back (6) vs (6) The Three Flamigos
SV UU: Oblivion Wing v. sealoo
SV UU: Azick v. Peum
SVU UU: BlackKnight_Gawain v. jawabarat
Ubers UU: stunner047 v. Imperial
SS UU: Leni v. Adrift
SM UU: Metallica126 v. Runo
ORAS UU: passion v. yone
BW UU: Mister McLovin v. Sificon
DPP UU: Le Don v. ThatOneApple
ADV UU: mncmt v. Mossy Sandwich
GSC UU: Concept Everything v. Estarossa
RBY UU: Unowndragon v. NotVeryCake

~~~

:sv/Donphan: vs :sv/Torchic:
Donphan Behavior (3) vs (9) Thorchic - Love and Thunder
SV UU: romanji v. haxlolo
SV UU: Career Ended v. Denial
SVU UU: KM v. Nikebeamz
Ubers UU: Suzuya v. Rasche
SS UU: zS v. JustFranco
SM UU: Ampha v. Banbadoro
ORAS UU: Cynde v. Hydronics
BW UU: GoldCat v. roxie
DPP UU: vivalospride v. Dorron
ADV UU: TyCarter v. innovamania
GSC UU: BloodAce v. corvere
RBY UU: Cao Jie v. Tree69420

~~~

:Decidueye: UUFPL Chapter 4 Golden Age Quest: The Golden Horde :Mudsdale:

The elite forces of Kanghis Khan specialize in Horse Archer warfare, and your nations are doomed if you cannot keep up the pace! As such, you must go onto either the National Dex UU or the SM OU ladder with a Decidueye and a Horse and KO an enemy with Sinister Arrow Raid! This must be against an 1100+ Elo opponent, and you must win the battle. Acceptable horses are: Rapidash (either form), Mudsdale, Keldeo, and Glastrier. Anyone in UUFPL can participate in this, starters or bench players or even managers and cheerleaders! (limit 1 point per person btw)

~~~​

Fate/Granbull Order vs Azelf on the Shelf
SV UU: Wadley v. Colin
SV UU: Quinn v. zioziotrip
SVU UU: starbitstorm v. udongirl
Ubers UU: Frito v. Baddy
SS UU: TMM v. DripLegend
SM UU: Melt Gibson v. Satanic Beast
ORAS UU: Ainzcrad v. Kaif
BW UU: Pak v. Potatochan
DPP UU: avarice v. Heysup
ADV UU: LBN v. ojr
GSC UU: Medeia v. mkizzy
RBY UU: Fc v. ImposterOCE

The Gholdengo Girls vs Shin Meganium Tensei
SV UU: Drud v. Ciro napoli
SV UU: dex v. autumn
SVU UU: Danny v. Hurtadoo
Ubers UU: Mada v. LovelyLuna
SS UU: Liz Angeles v. Lostmemories
SM UU: Beraldo v. spell
ORAS UU: Fathiryxi v. Lily
BW UU: Tack v. Sabelette
DPP UU: Easter Bliss v. burstbean
ADV UU: LpZ v. Killintime
GSC UU: BeeOrSomething v. cherryb0ng
RBY UU: gastlies v. Maris Bonibell

Sheist Wars - The Empoleon Strikes Back vs The Three Flamigos
SV UU: Oblivion Wing v. sealoo
SV UU: Azick v. Peum
SVU UU: BlackKnight_Gawain v. jawabarat
Ubers UU: Askov v. Imperial
SS UU: Leni v. Adrift
SM UU: Metallica126 v. Amukamara
ORAS UU: passion v. yone
BW UU: Mister McLovin v. Sificon
DPP UU: Le Don v. ThatOneApple
ADV UU: mncmt v. Mossy Sandwich
GSC UU: Concept Everything v. Estarossa
RBY UU: Unowndragon v. NotVeryCake

Donphan Behavior vs Thorchic - Love and Thunder
SV UU: romanji v. haxlolo
SV UU: Career Ended v. Denial
SVU UU: KM v. Nikebeamz
Ubers UU: Suzuya v. Rasche
SS UU: zS v. JustFranco
SM UU: Ampha v. Banbadoro
ORAS UU: Cynde v. Hydronics
BW UU: GoldCat v. roxie
DPP UU: vivalospride v. Dorron
ADV UU: TyCarter v. innovamania
GSC UU: BloodAce v. corvere
RBY UU: pac v. Tree69420

/challenge gen3uu @@@ +Armaldo, +Swellow, +Zangoose, +Donphan, +Regirock, +Weezing, +Scizor, +Venusaur, +Typhlosion, +Kadabra

DEADLINE FOR ALL MATCHES IS SUNDAY APRIL 21 @ 11:00 PM GMT-4! GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
First blood for golden point xd
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-2103761530-si9m7n31ebizmkkiqkm18ngel7z1jwqpw

T10 my hawlucha could have swept but then I remember I need to KO with Sinister Arrow Raid. So I sacd the Horse and then Turn 13 is when it KOed Dnite spamming ESpeed fsr.

Bonus replays could I just thought this was a fun quest
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-2103758749-k6eqbohwsss9evsdx6ospojmxyyevk8pw

T14 Sinister Arrow Raid KOed Cofagrigus. Ngl I thought Slaking would catch it xd.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9nationaldexuu-2103751778-c0uvbqr1kjunk9npcyji1drfsl8tegkpw

NatDex UU isnt that active of a ladder so it was tough to find opp xd. In here, I had to calc so that Haxorus won't be KOed before I could Sinister Arrow Raid xd.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9nationaldexuu-2103746323-ityyqo7wsir5sjznjbecxtifc3ucdfwpw

In here, opp is 1300 xd. Sinister Arrow Raid KOed weakened Mandibuzz

Those are just some of my 20ish attempts to accomplish the quest xd.

Let's gholdenGo girls!

Fate/Granbull Order (6) vs (6) Azelf on the Shelf
SV UU: Wadley v. Colin - both have looked ok from what i've seen but colin smoked me on ladder at some point so bolding him
SV UU: Quinn v. zioziotrip - drew's new crush got his first win last week so i'll bold him, with that said his opponent did not avoid sabotaging in builder last week i feel so it'll be interesting to see what happens if quinn brings a good team
SVU UU: starbitstorm v. udongirl - I rate sbs but he just looks out of practise or out of sync with the meta or something, ik he'll be motivated which could help him get up to speed pretty quickly but ultimately udon has been spamming ladder as far as i can tell and i find it hard to bold against her here
Ubers UU: Frito v. Baddy - bolding the better record, think frito might've got kinda lucky last week but he seems good, baddy also seems good but idk enough about this tier to bold against 3-0
SS UU: TMM v. DripLegend - tmm is good at this tier, i didn't really understand driplegends team at all last week but i won't bore people by going in depth on it, I'd be pretty surprised if tmm didn't win
SM UU: Melt Gibson v. Satanic Beast - idk who wins this but i like melt
ORAS UU: Ainzcrad v. Kaif - find it hard to get a read on the oras pool so bolding the better record
BW UU: Pak v. Potatochan - I'll bold pak every week tbh
DPP UU: avarice v. Heysup - should be a good game, heysup is favoured though
ADV UU: LBN v. ojr - lbn got goobed by girafarig last week while ojr has seemingly been thriving in the chaos
GSC UU: Medeia v. mkizzy - Idk why i even write dicts for this tier but I'm pretty sure medeia is stronger
RBY UU: Fc v. ImposterOCE - idk what's going on with the azelfs rby slot, apparently their player doesn't play the tier so even though she won last week i kinda have to bold against her

Sheist Wars - The Empoleon Strikes Back (5) vs (7) The Three Flamigos
SV UU: Oblivion Wing v. sealoo - for all i know sealoo is heat but i'm kind of obligated to bold the player who's won two games
SV UU: Azick v. Peum - this is a pretty interesting mu, assume peum will bring something cracked and i can't decide if azick will completely own it or lose his mind but i'm leaning towards the latter ig.
SVU UU: BlackKnight_Gawain v. jawabarat - i feel like gawain is pretty good and could get a result here but jawa is more proven
Ubers UU: Askov v. Imperial - askov didn't play a game last week so i'm obligated to bold against him
SS UU: Leni v. Adrift - I sincerely hope frankjosh passes jank from whatever part of his builder the empoleons w1 team came from to join the flamigos in running complete nonsense here, however i suspect that we'll see an actual good team and the flamigos affront on ss which has somehow led to a 3-0 start here will finally be stopped
SM UU: Metallica126 v. Amukamara - I'll bold liam every week tbh
ORAS UU: passion v. yone - passion continues to soar above the clouds after another win last week, expect the streak to continue
BW UU: Mister McLovin v. Sificon - ngl i have no idea, I feel like sificon has played this tier before though and the liam support has to pay off eventually right?
DPP UU: Le Don v. ThatOneApple - apple had a reasonable showing against heysup last week from what i could tell but le don should be too strong for him
ADV UU: mncmt v. Mossy Sandwich - mossy got his first win last week with some help from lady luck but mence has looked like one of the more comfortable players in bfm's adv madhouse adventure
GSC UU: Concept Everything v. Estarossa - I feel like they're both good but presumably i'm meant to bold esta every week
RBY UU: Unowndragon v. NotVeryCake - I remembered that cake is irish earlier today so may as well bold them every week in a show of nationalistic pride
Might've predicted some of these differently if i was being serious but i thought it'd be fun to predict the flamigos to win a week :o :o :o

Donphan Behavior (6) vs (6) Thorchic - Love and Thunder
SV UU: romanji v. haxlolo - Think lolo is favoured here + he's 3-0
SV UU: Career Ended v. Denial - I'll probably bold this guy every week he's heat
SVU UU: KM v. Nikebeamz - I hope they both bring something completely insane because they're both capable of it and i need the entertainment, should be fun and close if they do
Ubers UU: Suzuya v. Rasche - rasche is fire, suzuya didn't play a game last week
SS UU: zS v. JustFranco - i'm sure the viewers will thoroughly enjoy this game... franco only has so many teams left to recycle at this point though so good prep could win for zs here
SM UU: Ampha v. Banbadoro - feel like both are solid, just vibes
ORAS UU: Cynde v. Hydronics - Hydronics has had a couple of good wins this tour while idk if cynde has played this tier before
BW UU: GoldCat v. roxie - feel like goldcat normally does well in this tour
DPP UU: vivalospride v. Dorron - the second best baroque composer after bach vivalospride should win here
ADV UU: TyCarter v. innovamania - inno is 3-0 while ty has been struggling
GSC UU: BloodAce v. corvere - woo gsc, p sure corvere stalled us last week so obligated to bold against her
RBY UU: pac v. Tree69420 - tree hasn't lost yet so i'm not gonna bold against him

Last edited:

Tree69420

早上好中国、现在我有bing chilling!
is a Tiering Contributor
got golden point finally, why is this ladder so dead
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9nationaldexuu-2103962873-b0rcfy44wdxue5qwchbrp6n8h8wga9lpw
+ predicts
SVU UU: starbitstorm v. udongirl - sbs is goated asf im sure he'll use random av mon to counter random specs mon
RBY UU: Fc v. ImposterOCE - idk why teh isnt back fc should clean this easily
SVU UU: Danny v. Hurtadoo - danny is sheist
RBY UU: gastlies v. Maris Bonibell - tough one, gastlies has seemed better but if maris gets her lines right she can def win
SVU UU: BlackKnight_Gawain v. jawabarat - jawa is good i think
RBY UU: Unowndragon v. NotVeryCake - cake has been doing well

SVU UU: starbitstorm v. udongirl - no more stall bro bust out some sbs crack and win in style
SVU UU: Danny v. Hurtadoo - idk either of them that well but danny is 3-0
SVU UU: KM vs Nikebeamz - never responded to my uupl message vs likes my posts occasionally

:sv/Scyther: WEEK 4 WEEKLY HOST TIER RANKINGS :sv/Porygon-Z:
Sponsored by The Halal Guys. We Are Different.

At the start of each week, we will rank the top 5 players in each tier for those starting in the week. Our rankings are based on science and research and are probably 100% accurate, but there is a hint of subjectivity to them. We take into account prior successes and failures, current status within the tier, and performance in previous weeks/overall records. Also remember these rankings DO NOT take into account games that already occurred this week. So here we have it:

:Lokix: SV Rankings
  1. Career Ended
  2. Drud
  3. haxlolo
  4. Lunala
  5. zioziotrip

:Iron Moth: SV U Rankings
  1. Danny
  2. Hurtadoo
  3. jawabarat
  4. startbitstorm
  5. KM

:Palkia-Origin: Ubers UU Rankings
  1. Frito
  2. Askov
  3. Rasche
  4. Baddy
  5. Imperial

:Zarude: SS Rankings
  1. Liz Angeles
  2. zS
  3. JustFranco
  4. Leni
  5. TMM

:Zeraora: SM Rankings
  1. Amukamara
  2. Metallica126
  3. Banbadoro
  4. Ampha
  5. spell

:Sylveon: ORAS Rankings
  1. Lily
  2. passion
  3. Hydronics
  4. Kaif
  5. Cynde

:Druddigon: BW Rankings
  1. Pak
  2. Potatochan
  3. Tack
  4. GoldCat
  5. Mister McLovin

:Uxie: DPP Rankings
  1. Heysup
  2. burstbean
  3. avarice
  4. Le Don
  5. vivalospride

:Zangoose: ADV Rankings
  1. innovamania
  2. Killintime
  3. mncmt
  4. ojr
  5. Mossy Sandwich

:Ampharos: GSC Rankings
  1. Estarossa
  2. cherryb0ng
  3. Medeia
  4. Concept Everything
  5. corvere

:Articuno: RBY Rankings
  1. Tree69420
  2. NotVeryCake
  3. gastlies
  4. Unowndragon
  5. Fc

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 4)