Hosted by BigFatMantis and Akeras

UUFPL IV Logo.png

(art by Fusion Flare )
Tournament Rules and Guidelines
Spreadsheet | Commencement/Admin Thread | Season Schedule

Chapter 3: Heroes of Might and Magic

:mad:THE LAND OF DUNDER YOUST:mad:

Chapter 3 Standings.png

Heroes have arrived in the lands of Dunder Youst! And they are ready to make a name for themselves by going to war with neighboring nations to expand their territory! There are eight total heroes that have arrived, each pledging allegiance to a particular sovereignty.

There is the great hero Joan D'Arcanine :Arcanine: who has pledged to take the lands of Thorcic: Love and Thunder to new heights as they eye the neutral lands between them and the Gholdengo Girls. That being said, the Gholdengo Girls nave responded by summong the great hero Mulanturn :Lanturn: as they refuse to give up any territory and in fact look to encroach upon Thorcic's sphere of influence!

To the south, Sunflora Tzu :Sunflora: has created a new process for how to conduct war maneuvers, and the lands of Megania have welcomed him with open arms to share his influence. The Fate/Granbull Order believes this to be a bunch of shenanigans however, and they have already had their own hero, LeBronzong James :Bronzong:, ready and waiting to slam dunk on the false general! In particular, there is a dispute as Asparagus Island, a large landmass in between the two nations, and thus this war shall determine who shall claim it!

The Sheist Islands don't care much for heroes, but Donphan Behavior has been making noise with a new legendary hero George Rotom-Washington :Rotom-Wash: as he unveils a plan of "Manifest Destiny" to expand the lands of Donphan from coast to coast. While the Sheist Islands don't really give a fuck, the very sheisty hero Atilla the Appletun :Appletun: has offered to travel the seas and disrupt Donphan's plan, falsely claiming the territory around the coast for the Sheist Islands themselves. Such a sheist idea was easily accepted by the Sheist Islands and so off Atilla goes!

Finally, the greatest hero of all, Iron Mantis :Scizor: (it's a Scizor), is just kind of on vacation at the Three Flamigos islands. But Azelf's Workshop has enlisted the hero Heracules :Heracross: to attempt to open a second workshop on Federer Island, a small island to the west of the Flamigos territory. The Flamigos will have none of this and have now claimed that island for themselves, sending the Iron Mantis in. Who will have the right to claim it after this mini skirmish?

All in all, the era of peace is over. It is now time to fight to claim victory and become the strongest nation in the history of Dunder Youst!!!!!!!

Chapter 3.... begin!

:sv/Granbull: vs :sv/Meganium:
1712556022516.png

Fate/Granbull Order (7) vs Shin Meganium Tensei (5)
SV UU: Wadley v. autumn
SV UU: Quinn v. Ciro napoli
SVU UU: starbitstorm v. Hurtadoo
Ubers UU: Frito v. LovelyLuna
SS UU: TMM v. spell
SM UU: Melt Gibson v. memedose46
ORAS UU: Ainzcrad v. Lily
BW UU: Pak v. Sabelette
DPP UU: avarice v. burstbean
ADV UU: LBN v. Killintime
GSC UU: Medeia v. cherryb0ng
RBY UU: Fc v. Maris Bonibell

~~~

:sv/Azelf: vs :sv/Flamigo:
1712555919426.png

Azelf on the Shelf (6) vs The Three Flamigos (6)
SV UU: Colin v. yone
SV UU: zioziotrip v. Pengui123
SVU UU: udongirl v. jawabarat
Ubers UU: Baddy v. Imperial
SS UU: DripLegend v. Javi
SM UU: Satanic Beast v. Amukamara
ORAS UU: Kaif v. Peum
BW UU: Potatochan v. NDK
DPP UU: Heysup v. ThatOneApple
ADV UU: ojr v. Mossy Sandwich
GSC UU: mkizzy v. Estarossa
RBY UU: ImposterOCE v. NotVeryCake

~~~

:sv/Gholdengo: vs :sv/Torchic:
1712555963143.png

The Gholdengo Girls (7) vs Thorchic - Love and Thunder (5)
SV UU: Drud v. Denial
SV UU: dex v. haxlolo
SVU UU: Danny v. Nikebeamz
Ubers UU: Leo Justice v. Rasche
SS UU: Liz Angeles v. JustFranco
SM UU: Beraldo v. Banbadoro
ORAS UU: Fathiryxi v. Hydronics
BW UU: Tack v. roxie
DPP UU: Easter Bliss v. Nightingales
ADV UU: LpZ v. innovamania
GSC UU: BeeOrSomething v. corvere
RBY UU: gastlies v. Tree69420

~~~

:sv/Empoleon: vs :sv/Donphan:
1712555986198.png

Sheist Wars - The Empoleon Keks Back (7) vs Donphan Behavior (4)
SV UU: Oblivion Wing v. romanji
SV UU: Azick v. Career Ended
SVU UU: BlackKnight_Gawain v. KM
Ubers UU: Askov v. Suzuya
SS UU: Leni v. zS
SM UU: Metallica126 v. Ampha
ORAS UU: passion v. vivalospride
BW UU: Mister McLovin v. GoldCat
DPP UU: Le Don v. Corperate n
ADV UU: mncmt v. TyCarter
GSC UU: Concept Everything v. BloodAce
RBY UU: Unowndragon v. pac
~~~

:Arcanine: UUFPL Chapter 3 Golden Age Quest: Heroic Tales :Scizor:

The heroes have taken over Dunder Youst, turning the lands into a war zone! Now, they are going to set the ladder ablaze! For this quest, you must complete two fights on the SV UU ladder against an 1100+ Elo Player. For both fights combined, you must use all 8 "heroes" on your team. You are free to use other pokemon as well, so long as all 8 heroes are used (this can be split any way, 3 and 5, 4 and 4, or 2 and 6, or you could be big baller and use nothing but heroes for both games). The heroes are: Joan D'Arcanine (Arcanine :Arcanine: or Arcanine-H :Arcanine-Hisui:), Attila the Appletun :Appletun:, Sunflora Tzu :Sunflora:, Mulanturn :Lanturn:, Heracules :Heracross:, George Rotom-Washington :Rotom-Wash:, Iron Mantis :Scizor:, LeBronzong James :Bronzong:. You have to WIN both fights! Anyone in UUFPL can participate in this, starters or bench players or even managers and cheerleaders! (limit 1 point per person btw)

~~~

Fate/Granbull Order vs Shin Meganium Tensei
SV UU: Wadley v. autumn
SV UU: Quinn v. Ciro napoli
SVU UU: starbitstorm v. Hurtadoo
Ubers UU: Frito v. LovelyLuna
SS UU: TMM v. spell
SM UU: Melt GIbson v. memedose46
ORAS UU: Ainzcrad v. Lily
BW UU: Pak v. Mister Sabelette
DPP UU: avarice v. burstbean
ADV UU: LBN v. Killintime
GSC UU: Medeia v. cherryb0ng
RBY UU: Fc v. Maris Bonibell

-

Azelf on the Shelf vs The Three Flamigos
SV UU: Colin v. Yone
SV UU: zioziotrip v. Pengui123
SVU UU: udongirl v. jawabarat
Ubers UU: Baddy v. Imperial
SS UU: DripLegend v. Javi
SM UU: Satanic Beast v. Amukamara
ORAS UU: Kaif v. Peum
BW UU: Potatochan v. NDK
DPP UU: Heysup v. ThatOneApple
ADV UU: ojr v. Mossy Sandwich
GSC UU: mkizzy v. Estarossa
RBY UU: ImposterOCE v. NotVeryCake

-

The Gholdengo Girls vs Thorchic - Love and Thunder
SV UU: Drud v. Denial
SV UU: dex v. haxlolo
SVU UU: Danny v. Nikebeamz
Ubers UU: Leo Justice v. Rasche
SS UU: Liz Angeles v. JustFranco
SM UU: Beraldo v. Banbadoro
ORAS UU: Fathiryxi v. Hydronics
BW UU: Tack v. roxie
DPP UU: Easter Bliss v. Nightingales
ADV UU: LpZ v. innovamania
GSC UU: BeeOrSomething v. corvere
RBY UU: gastlies v. Tree69420

-

Sheist Wars - The Empoleon Keks Back vs Donphan Behavior
SV UU: Oblivion Wing v. romanji
SV UU: Azick v. Career Ended
SVU UU: BlackKnight_Gawain v. KM
Ubers UU: Askov v. Suzuya
SS UU: Leni v. zS
SM UU: Metallica126 v. Ampha
ORAS UU: passion v. vivalospride
BW UU: Mister McLovin v. GoldCat
DPP UU: Le Don v. Corperate n
ADV UU: mncmt v. TyCarter
GSC UU: Concept Everything v. BloodAce
RBY UU: Unowndragon v. pac

/challenge gen3uu @@@ +Armaldo, +Swellow, +Zangoose, +Donphan, +Regirock, +Weezing, +Scizor, +Venusaur, +Typhlosion, +Kadabra

DEADLINE FOR ALL MATCHES IS SUNDAY APRIL 14 @ 11:00 PM GMT-4! GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Tree69420

早上好中国、现在我有bing chilling!
is a Tiering Contributor
SVU UU: starbitstorm vs autumn sbs the goat
RBY UU: Fc vs Maris Bonnibel fc has been looking off form and maris did rly well week 2 tbh
SVU UU: udongirl vs jawabarat idk
RBY UU: Teh vs NotVeryCake outgamed
SVU UU: Black knight gawain vs KM idk who that is and kitten milk is good af
RBY UU: Unowndragon vs pac idk ud is a good player

Claiming Golden Point

My negative rng continues xd. Opp Azumarill crit twice in a row...anyways

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9uu-2098537193-m963kfg1jp9q7pmt3x0yeo1xxj5yu2dpw
Features Arc-H Heracross Sunflora and Rotom-W

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9uu-2098541733-f2dkcl06xf7f3u6m200gelct26uhi8tpw
This is the one w/ Azumarill. Rain team stopped by Arc-H. Bronzong and Scizor both fall to crit ohko from full health..Lanturn and Appletun are here too

Another earlier replay that I just wasn't satisfied because opp timer runs out while the position is still unclear who is in favor.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9uu-2098528962-gralplm0i5k3tiulalybcyauoarciutpw

Let's gholdenGo girls!

Fate/Granbull Order (6) vs (6) Shin Meganium Tensei
SV UU: Wadley v. autumn - Both 1-1 and i don't feel i can read much into any of their games, autumn seems to have a better grasp of the tier so i give her a slight edge.
SV UU: Quinn v. Ciro napoli - Ciro lost a close game w1 into getting 6-0d by gren w2, capable player though and generally seems interested in uu stuff, unfamiliar with his opponent but third time's the charm I think.
SVU UU: starbitstorm v. Hurtadoo - In a decision that reads like something from 15 years ago sbs ended up deadgaming last week so i've only seen one game from him but i expect him to try as hard as he always does and i think that's enough to win this week.
Ubers UU: Frito v. LovelyLuna - I'm not gonna pretend to understand this tier but Frito won last week and from what i remember it didn't look close so bolding them.
SS UU: TMM v. spell - Spell's game last week was an experience, think she has a shot here if she can bring something she's more comfortable piloting (and a scizor check) but tmm is solid and i expect him to bounce back after a rough start.
SM UU: Melt GIbson v. memedose46 - coinflip, i feel like memedose normally does decently well in classic tiers though while i've not seen much proof melt can succeed in sm.
ORAS UU: Ainzcrad v. Lily - Lily should be favoured here.
BW UU: Pak v. Sabelette - Sabelette has been doing well here from what i can tell but it'd be wrong to bold against pak.
DPP UU: avarice v. burstbean - both are strong in this tier from what i've heard but i'm more familiar with ava.
ADV UU: LBN v. Killintime - LBN brought stall in a game that didn't matter last week so i'm bolding against them.
GSC UU: Medeia v. cherryb0ng - Apparently cherry is really good at this tier or something, not my area of expertise though.
RBY UU: Fc v. Maris Bonibell - Both are 0-2 but people seem to be lower on maris.

-

Azelf on the Shelf (7) vs (5) The Three Flamigos
SV UU: Colin v. Yone - just the vibe i'm getting.
SV UU: zioziotrip v. Pengui123 - If i mention zios record alongside his pricetag drew will probably crucify me so I'm gonna trust drew that this guy is good and he'll figure it out this week. Ik some people who swear by pengui as a player though and if he can avoid self sabotaging in builder and zio doesn't then this could go the other way.
SVU UU: udongirl v. jawabarat - could go either way but I lean towards jawa.
Ubers UU: Baddy v. Imperial - Baddy is a good name and they're 2-0 so easy bold here.
SS UU: DripLegend v. Javi - Unsure whether driplegend has ever played this tier whereas i'm 90% sure javi has, ultimately don't have much to go off but my instinct is to bold javi.
SM UU: Satanic Beast v. Amukamara - Would be shocked if liam didn't win this.
ORAS UU: Kaif v. sealoo - Idk about this tier or mu but I'm pretty sure someone said kaif is good recently so easy bold.
BW UU: Potatochan v. NDK - NDK is a decent player but I've never seen him play this tier and his opponent is 2-0.
DPP UU: Heysup v. ThatOneApple - would be shocked if heysup didn't win this.
ADV UU: ojr v. Mossy Sandwich - 2-0 vs 0-2 i'm pretty sure, easy bold.
GSC UU: mkizzy v. Estarossa - Apparently esta is really good at this tier or something, not my area of expertise though.
RBY UU: Teh v. NotVeryCake - I'm told cake is one of the stronger players in this pool.

-

Sheist Wars - The Empoleon Keks Back (8) vs (4) Donphan Behavior
SV UU: Oblivion Wing v. romanji - I have no idea who wins this tbh but I like romanji.
SV UU: Azick v. Career Ended - this guy is called career ended, he's 2-0, he 6-0d his opponent last week, how can i bold against him.
SVU UU: BlackKnight_Gawain v. KM - I think km is due a win.
Ubers UU: Askov v. Suzuya - Bolding the player I know
SS UU: Leni v. zS - Think this is basically a coinflip but leni has higher upside in support imo.
SM UU: Metallica126 v. Ampha - I'm not really familiar with ampha and I feel like metallica is fairly solid in this tier.
ORAS UU: passion v. vivalospride - I love when the highlight mu is a tier i know nothing about. Passion is flying high after a first uufpl win last week and follows up with another one though I think.
BW UU: Mister McLovin v. sanguine - This guy got crit into crit burned first two turns last week, surely that means he'll get ridiculously lucky this week.
DPP UU: Le Don v. Corperate n - Corp isn't bad at this tier but Le Don is favoured.
ADV UU: mncmt v. TyCarter - ty is a friend and surely the donphans can't lose every old gen.
GSC UU: Concept Everything v. BloodAce - Apparently concept is really good at this tier or something, not my area of expertise though.
RBY UU: Unowndragon v. pac - idk pac and unowndragon is very good apparently.

:sv/Scyther: WEEK 3 WEEKLY HOST TIER RANKINGS :sv/Porygon-Z:
Sponsored by M&Ms. One man must save the world from eternal darkness, and that man is M and M, milk chocolate savior. Open today.

At the start of each week, we will rank the top 5 players in each tier for those starting in the week. Our rankings are based on science and research and are probably 100% accurate, but there is a hint of subjectivity to them. We take into account prior successes and failures, current status within the tier, and performance in previous weeks/overall records. Also remember these rankings DO NOT take into account games that already occurred this week. So here we have it:

:Lokix: SV Rankings
  1. Lunala
  2. Hurtadoo
  3. Career Ended
  4. haxlolo
  5. Drud

:Iron Moth: SV U Rankings
  1. Danny
  2. starbitstorm
  3. udongirl
  4. Nikebeamz
  5. jawabarat

:Palkia-Origin: Ubers UU Rankings
  1. Baddy
  2. Frito
  3. Askov
  4. Rasche
  5. Suzuya

:Zarude: SS Rankings
  1. JustFranco
  2. Liz Angeles
  3. zS
  4. Leni
  5. Javi

:Zeraora: SM Rankings
  1. Amukamara
  2. Ampha
  3. Banbadoro
  4. Memedose46
  5. Metallica126

:Sylveon: ORAS Rankings
  1. vivalospride
  2. Hydronics
  3. Lily
  4. passion
  5. Kaif

:Druddigon: BW Rankings
  1. Pak
  2. Potatochan
  3. Tack
  4. roxie
  5. Sanguine

:Uxie: DPP Rankings
  1. Heysup
  2. burstbean
  3. avarice
  4. Le Don
  5. corperate n

:Zangoose: ADV Rankings
  1. ojr
  2. innovamania
  3. Killintime
  4. TyCarter
  5. mncmt

:Ampharos: GSC Rankings
  1. Estarossa
  2. Medeia
  3. cherryb0ng
  4. BeeOrSomething
  5. BloodAce

:Articuno: RBY Rankings
  1. Tree69420
  2. NotVeryCake
  3. gastlies
  4. Unowndragon
  5. Fc

Tree69420

早上好中国、现在我有bing chilling!
is a Tiering Contributor
won in 2 ggs
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1uu-760201
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1uu-760203

UUFPL is not a special place. I'm sure of that. I also think my record would be decent if I had luck in my games. The game never gives me a FRZ, my Dugtrio doesn't get 2 consecutive critical hits, etc. I think with luck in my favor my record would be decent and that statement can be generalized to many other nab players. UUFPL is not as special of a place as I initially thought. UUFPL can be broken with luck and preparation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)