UUFPL III: Epilogue - Captain Ursula's Last Rites and the Great Beautiful Universe - Won by Gilderoy Lokix!

dunoks

is a Tiering Contributor
BDSP Circuit Champion
i did my job lokix https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8uu-695623
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1685899781292.png

Monky25

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
Arceus was defeated and the universe, while thrown into chaos, was saved and no longer under his divine rule. However, the Spidops had succumbed to their wounds. They put their very best into that fight and we hope they rest easy knowing they saved the universe. The Lokix, who no longer hate Scyther, Big Fat Scyther, and myself return to Earth, planning on documenting our findings and putting Captain Ursula, Quagson, and Gengardo’s names in their rightful place in history. One day, after changing our names at city hall, we were tidying up in the lab. The wind blew sharply, blowing our papers onto the floor, but as we went to clean them up, we noticed a small note in neatly written handwriting. “Thank you for saving the universe”-Quagson and Gengardo. We ourselves thank you all for reading, playing, and competing this year. We hope to see you again.

- BigFatMantis and Monky25

(Congratulations to Gilderoy Lokix for winning the tournament and thank you everyone for making UUFPL III a great experience for all those involved)!!!

dunoks

is a Tiering Contributor
BDSP Circuit Champion
s/o time buds woop woop
First of all, Thanks to bfm et monky for hosting this tour once again, was a fun one.

Lokixs, To be honest, we got off to a pretty bad start. we were ranked #7 in the rankings and we've been on a losing streak the first 3 weeks. At the end of week 5 we were #7, our only chance to go to in semi was to win the last two weeks, which we managed to win together ! Rest is history :blobnom: I'm very proud of the team we drafted with jeza, you never gave up and that's how we managed to triumph !!

Attribute
And to say that 2 months ago you had never played an SM UU game and now you end up with the best record... what a goat... You carried during the whole tour and even in final by saying the winning sentence. You were a great discovery man, I really enjoyed mate with you and I hope it will happen again
1686575578855.png

Amukamara The most profitable 30k ever. Without you we probably wouldn't have won the tournament tbh. You're the best player in the tour and on top of that you've carried our BW and SM slot, brudda went sickomode since week 1. I'm happy to have been able to finally gave you the title after being the mvp 3years in a row

GoldCat The BW GOAT. You did you job no more no less so thanks for that bud, we still have a tournament to win mister cat

gorex Mr. Gorex, You already know what i want to say LOL. seriously, you had a great tour, even if you shit in your pants in final LOL
You were an important part of our success... without you I would never have won my game in final (that's what he thinks..) it was really cool to team up with you man and let's win another tourney together

Surfy our gsc support was weak af and you still did very well, also grats for playing the worst tier in this tour... It's been a pleasure having you on our team bud (your only fault is ur gmt...)

Ice Yazu I'm never confident when it comes to RBY ngl, but you've shown that we can be constant in this tier by having an outstanding tournament. thanks for trying to change changing my view of RBY lmao. THE DARK MAGICIAN GIRL NEVER LOSE WOOOO

Hurtadoo Mon dieu merci de m'avoir donné autant de patience... Nan en vrai ça a été grave cool de mate avec toi t'es grave un cool guy. Malgré ta perte de motivation t'es revenu en force pour nous carry en POs et ça a marché, from weak slot 3k to 6-2 mec tu peux être fier t'as fait un super tournoi. Hâte de mate avec toi sur un autre tour
spoo spoo more like Spoowoo
, I didn't know you before the tournament and you were a good discovery, you finished with a good ratio but above all you stayed invested throughout the tournament even if you didn't know the tier very well and that's something very motivating to see as manager (why tf u drafted gorex w us again...)

HydreigonTheChild I think that before you can perform in team tournaments you first need to work on your mental attitude and put less pressure on yourself. You're very good when you don't stress and play the way you know how, now you just need to manage to always play like that. Once you've passed that stage, nothing can stop you !

jawabarat You were a very good discovery tbh even if unfortunately your record was not the best, it was very fun to prep with you. You were one of the most involved in your prep and it really made me happy and proud to see your motivation week after week, keep it up bro !

Banbadoro tbh at first you were our "golden sub who can sub in wherever we need it" and you ended up as the undisputed starter. You brought wins where we needed them, you always took your prep seriously and you won your games, what more could I ask for? I'm very happy to have had you on my team again this year, and I hope to have you next year too !

mimilimi Un peu déçu que ton tournoi ce soit terminé comme ça mais ça arrive à tout le monde d'avoir une baisse de motivation np, malgré tout t'es un cool guy et t'as de quoi aller loin t'as encore largement de quoi progresser mec donc fonce

Gei Dommage que t'as motivation ai durée aussi peu longtemps, malgré tout merci d'avoir sub in en urgence quand on en avait besoin

Ara This is the first time I regret buying a player tbh, you acted like shit but you don't seem to have understood it despite all the time we spent trying to make you understand, that's sad

Micciu Je ne suis pas sur qu'on aurait gagné une seule game DPP sans ton aide tbh tu nous as grave carry et pas que en DPP mdrr, merci pour les travaux mec t'es le boss

Inder Merci pour l'aide apporté en GSC quand on en avait besoin, sans tes teams on aurait pas eu un aussi bon ratio tu nous as bien carry thanks

jeza.p J'ai vraiment beaucoup apprécié manage avec toi et tes petits speachs motivant tout au long du tournoi :heart: désolé d'avoir été absent sur certains weekends importants mais merci d'avoir carry quand j'étais pas la t'es le boss. Pour nos retrouvailles je suis vraiment content qu'on ai win ce tournoi ensemble après tout le temps qu'on y a investi, et qui sait, peut etre que y'en aura d'autres...

Thanks to all of you for all your efforts during the tournament and congratulations to us for this awesome win. See you next year Lokix
1686577933507.png

Attachments

First, big thanks to the hosts Monky25 and BigFatMantis . so after 1 entire week to celebrate the title, we are finally sober to do our traditional s/o

Second of all, I want to congratulate every players or managers, this tournament have been cool from the beginning untill the last game, so big thanks also to you, to my haxlolo who support me for the finale and being my friend for a few years now, cruel to eliminate you during the semi final, you have been great bro.

Attribute most of the people were kidding when we putted you in SM, I think your score talk for you, more than being the best sm of this tournament, you have been a great mate and a great human. Remember after selecting Liam you texted me to tell me ''I love you guys'' ... we love you tooo !
Pouss.png

gorex Best ADV of the tournament in my <3 , you have been a capital slot to bring always good vibes in the group. People like you are rare and honestly, i will never regret to drafted you, even if you prep 20 minutes before your game or cause you lose the final..
Pouss.png

jawabarat I remember the first game we have done together for the CTF, when I have seen you contacting me for a tryout, I already knew you could be a good pick. That was a real pleasure to get you with me, don't overthink too much about your score, you have been great.
Pouss.png

mimilimi Idk if you were under pressure during this tour or what, but I know at 200% that you are better than this. Sometime, for young player, the elevation is too fast, but make sure that I will always be with you if you need anything.
Pouss.png

Banbadoro I didn't know you at all before the tournament, you saved our ass for our dpp troubles, you saved us also when we have needed someone in SV OU ... and you were great. I manage tournaments for surprise like this, and you are one of the best I have never had.
Pouss.png

Gei The motivation has done everything for you, i will not judge your tournament as I know you are better than this. It was really cool to meet you, and hope to see you in another team tour soon
Pouss.png

GoldCat You are on of our shadow worker, and the BW goat also, but a lot of your wins were really important and we see good player by winning these moments. great pick and great player.
Pouss.png

Amukamara You are THE FIRST name we have written in our draft plan, we were scared during the auction to miss you cause some teams got more money than us, but at the end, we got you, and you were so much important for us, for the sm or for the bw. This title is also your job, and we will never forget all that you have done for us. (Do you have some french origins ?)
Pouss.png

Hurtadoo The hold up of this tournament, for 4k, you have just been to strong for the other players. When dunoks told me you wanted to be with us I knew we could have serenity with you, with some more motivation, I don't know where you can stop ....
Pouss.png

spoo Great player, always a lot invested in your prep, or to helping people. type of player like you are really important in a team and you prooved it a lot during all these weeks.
Pouss.png

Surfy You have been done really great during this tour also, and it was also fantastic to meet you, as you are a great person, It was cool to get you with us.
Ice Yazu Our dark magician girl who never lose ... yeah, that was so true. I still try to understand how you can love this tier, but no matter, You have been incredible for the team. thanks for all that you have done
Pouss.png

HydreigonTheChild I remember we have been paired for the UU masters 1 year ago, I still remember our BO and the fact that you were a great player. When I have seen that you were still free at the end of the auctions I was like '' We can not let him go'', and i will never regret it. Maybe you can try to be more focus to your prep, and making sure you are not mixing 50 ideas in the same time. when you will be better with this, You will be a big UU name.
Pouss.png

Micciu thanks for everything that you have done for us. the DPP, the SV, and the test that you have done for us. I am 100% sure that we will never win this tournament without you cause you have been the most helpfull. thanks for everything my brother. I love you
Pouss.png
(with a poussin bigger that the others)

Ara I have spend more time with you to talk and to try to make you be a good mate who care about the tour ... than you to prep and ingame ... when someone give you his trust, at least try to be good with him.

By hopping I have forgotten no one, Seeyou soon !!!!

Last edited:
HAHA it's me again !

dunoks obviously I didn't forget you. I would never think that we took contact back during the Mono world cup, but yeah, life is made with surprise. I remember the period where I had to translate you even when you oppo told you ''ok''. We have done some differents roads since we know us, but the fact we always want to win has never changed. So yeah, i'm really happy to have done this tournament with you. This one, is just a step, the better for us is coming soon, and we will not miss it.
Pouss.png

I wasn't allowed to play because the people would fear the tech that would be brought!
the tech.PNG

cant also forget the time i thought about bringing yolo raptor
1686586332537.png

but all in all fun tour to play.... learnt some stuff (not sacking ttar turn 1 basically) and met more fun people. I also didnt understand like 1/2 the conversations in SV channels because i dont speak french

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)