Rapidash@ Focus Sash
Jolly
EVs: 4 KP / 252 Att / 252 Spe
Flash Fire
Megahorn
Flare Blitz
Hypnosis
WoW

Dats my lead... it does Double Status. Sash guarantees it at least does sth. If Sash wouldnt work ( i took dmg already ), Flare Blitz is there to Attack, while Megahorn gives more Coverage.

EVs: Standard.. like every of my Pkm.. dats why I wont say anything to the EVs.

Is it useful to my team? - I gotta say, kinda. Well, it DOES status Pkm but its not really useful to me... I could need a different lead.

Venomoth @ Choice Specs
Timid
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Tinted Lens
Bug Buzz
Psychic
Sludge Bomb
HP [Ground]

My SpecsMoth.. very kewl =). Bug Buzz damages many Pkm who should actually resist it. The rest is for coverage. Not much to say here =C

Is it useful to my team? Till now, it worked well... I could effectively OHKO lots of Pkm.. many ppl believe my Venomoth not to have HP [Ground] so I can OHKO Pkm like Steelix. Thanks to Tinted Lens.. its even more useful.

Stantler @ Leftovers
Adamant
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Att / 4 Spe
Intimidate
Confuse Ray
Thunder Wave
Return
EQ

Lol, Stantler.. and I love it... because ParaFusion worked more often than I'd ever think about. At first I had Stomp instead of Return / Bite instead of EQ but the Flinch Rate wasnt enough so I deciced to keep the more powerful moves.

Is it useful to my team? Yes, and alot. ParaFusion works well ( till now ). And Return / EQ does decent dmg. Nothing I could cry about. This one works pretty good.

Blastoise @Leftovers
Bold
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Torrent
Surf
Toxic
Rapid Spin
Protect

Blastoise is now used instead of Hitmontop because I lacked a spinner and having a huge SR weakness. Surf to have an attack, Toxic to wear down bulkier opponents and Protect to scout my opponents moves and to work together with Toxic.

Is it useful to my team? Coming soon

Froslass @ Leftovers
Timid
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Snow Cloak
Destiny Bond
Spikes
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt

More useful than I though. It can nearly always lay at least 2 Spikes and can also successfully take out one Pkm with Destiny Bond ( due to its Speed and the fact Stantler paralyses alot). BoltBeam for nice coverage.

Is it useful to my team? Yes.. I like Spikes much and this Pkm can use them successfully. In every of my games, it did sth being always useful.

Aggron@ Leftovers
Adamant
EVs:252 HP / 252 Att / 4 Spe
Rock Head
Focus Punch
Substitute
Stone Edge
Thunder Wave

My Aggron... the supporting one. It switches into attacks it can resist, then either roars a Pkm it doesnt like or uses SR to support the team more. Roar also works with the Spikes of Froslass.

Is it useful to my team? Yes.. Aggron proves again that it is one of the OUs in UU. It support my team nicely and can also attack if he needs to.

Notes to my team:

My team isnt that well-organized I think. I lack a special Wall and I cant hit that hard. Thats why I need some help:

-Getting a nice special Wall that could replace one of mine ( mostly Hitmontop) --> though not Grumpig.. I dun like it =C

- Getting more exciting spreads... I am sure you already see that my team just uses boring standard sets... because I am not very good in UU, I took the spreads / movesets from the smogon strategydex.

I hope u can help me improving =c.

Ty in Advance

Rate it / Love it / Hate it !

Waz about Altaria? Base Spdef= 105
Altaria@Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EV's: 252 hp, 98 def, 30 Spatt,130 Spdef
Nature: Calm
-Draco Meteor/Dragon Pulse/Dragon Breath
-Fire Blast/Flamethrower
-Roost
-Refresh/Safe Gaurd

Dragon Moves for stab and Dragon Breath for Paralysis. Roost self-healing and Refresh for healing status or Safe Gaurd to prevent status.

That set looks ok. But what shall I switch it for? And are there any BIG weaknesses I have?

You have a serious SR issue, 3 weaks no spinner and it kills Frosslass's Sash. Claydol would be nice here to have an EQ immunity, but that gives you a large water weak. I would go with Blastoise for spinning purposes, Hitmontop is expendable.

Claydol usually runs SR (unless you want CM Claydol), so that frees up a slot on Aggron. You might want to run a SubPunching set with Stone Edge and Thunder Wave (I believe its in the analysis) Stone Edge is generally superior over Iron Head for coverage purposes, unless you really want to hit Claydol.

Oversll, good team. I like Stantler usage, it's very underrated.

Seriously, please contribute something if you are going to post...

Anyway, I agree that Blastoise should go over Hitmontop or even give Hitmontop Rapid Spin. Sash on Froslass isn't great, especially since it is not your lead. I would use Leftovers, for lack of anything better... Also, I personally believe that Explosion, Earthquake/Earth Power (I would use EQ), Ice Beam, Rapid Spin is a better set for Claydol.

Good luck.

Thanks for your suggestions. I am now using Blastoise instead of Hitmontop to have a decent spinner. I am also using the SubPunching Set with Aggron, because I think it works well. I gave Froslass Leftovers because, like you said, if its no starter, Sash could not help me often.

But I still have some issues:

1. I dont have any SR layer now.
2. I have still 3 Pokemon weak to SR.
3. Still no Special Staller.

Ty for the suggestions again.

you could allways sub froslass for cradilly, you will lose spikes but you will have a nice special sponge that annoys the heck out of everyone(allthough without sand stream hes not doing as well as he can be) He can also set up SR if you really want him to. Oh and BTW noone ever remembers cradillys weaknesses.

I am not sure about Cradily because he is much better in a Sand Storm Team =/.

More suggestions ?

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
HP Grass over Toxic on Blastoise, because it's inviting a lot of other bulky waters to come in and wall you (Gastrodon walls a lot of this team). However, if you'd prefer to keep status for other things, by all means keep in on.

Props for Stantler.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)