UU UU Ladder Tournament 2023 - Cycle 1

forum name: HydreigonTheChild
Week 1 Alt: UULT21z Hydreigon
Does my alt for Week 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes

Forum name: RedstoneX
Week 1 Alt: UULT21z RedX
Does my alt for Week 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes

Forum name: realblazing
Week 1 alt: uult21z blaze
Does my alt for week 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules: yes

Forum name: JustFranco
Week 1 Alt: UULT21z JF

Forum name: P.kaCHEW
Week 1 Alt: UULT21z P.kaCHEW

Forum name: UnzipsCrogre
Week 1 Alt: UULT21z UnzipsC

Forum name: Monz
Week 1 Alt: UULT21z Monz
Does my alt for Week 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes

Forum name: bigasschungusboi
Week 1 Alt: UULT21z chungus
Does my alt for Week 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes

Forum name: PrincePucci
Week 1 Alt: UULT21z Pucci

Forum name: Highways
Week 1 Alt: UULT21z HWS

Forum name: fiish
Week 1 Alt: UULT21z fish

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
Playoffs Phase

This part is fairly straight-forward. During this stage, the top 32 will face off in a single elimination, Best-of-3 SV UU bracket. The first stage of the playoffs phase, where the 32 qualified players will battle each other in a swiss bracket to see who moves on to the top 16. Players continue playing in this swiss stage until they have won or lost two matches. In the second stage of playoffs, where only 16 remaining players remain, they will battle each other in a single elimination bracket to see who wins the whole thing.

If you wish to participate, sign up in this thread on a fresh alt starting with the tag UULT21z (e.g. UULT21z DugZa), using the following format.

Code:
Forum name: DugZa
Week 1 Alt: UULT21z DugZa
The deadline for week 1 is Sunday, 7th May 11pm, at GMT-4. The laddering period starts now.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me. Have fun laddering, everyone!
Do you know how many games the swiss bracket will last and how the pairings will be made? Thank you for hosting!!!

DugZa

Carpe Diem
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
Do you know how many games the swiss bracket will last and how the pairings will be made? Thank you for hosting!!!
layers continue playing in this swiss stage until they have won or lost two matches.
However, players choosing to qualify multiple times in different cycles will not be counted as the playoffs phase is randomised and swiss-based.
So the swiss stage will last for a total of three rounds and both the swiss stage and top 16 portion of playoffs matchups will be randomised.

Forum name: Monky25
Week 1 Alt: UULT21z Monky

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)