- Recover
- Substitute

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
- Dazzling Gleam
- Flash Cannon
- Ice Beam
- Volt Switch

The basic goal is to bait and neutralize checks for Manetric. Either whittle down pokes like Chansey that it can't OHKO, or knock out pokes like Mega Alakazam that out speed it.

Dragonite is there as a bulky wall breaker, revenge killer, and cleaner

Landorus is there for defog as well as a way to scout out pokes like other Landorus Ts to see if they're scarfed.

Manetric serves as an early scout, revenge killer, and primary win condition.

Toxapex is there to switch into against most attackers that don't have Super Effective moves. I know not having haze is risky but in my experience it's mostly been unnecessary and I've found substitute more useful. Toxic Spikes vs Toxic is a difficult choice I've switched off on several times, so I'm open to suggestions.

Magearna is there mostly as a slow, safe switch in option. After 2 or 3 volt switches, they'll often try to send in a ground type to trap it as well, which gives me an opportunity to read the switch and hit it with ice beam.

The team has been mostly sufficient, but I've noticed I get wrecked by swift swim mega Swampert, as well as stall in general. Any suggestions for changes and/or a 6th member (I've been using either Rotom-W or Kartana, but neither have been that helpful), I'd greatly appreciate it

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. You are also required to have a finished team of 6 pokemon when asking for help here. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this. If you need help with the explanations, you can use the smogon dex for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)