DOU USUM Doubles OU Summer Seasonal Round 2

I was unable to play on the schedule my opponent (Mr.GX) and I agreed playing. Some irl stuff happened so I had to attend that. I was wondering If an extension could be made at this point; of course if Mr.GX agrees, and if It's actually possible.
Tagging MajorBowman & Mr.GX for an answer

Last edited:

Ampha

"They don’t call me Greed for nothing!"
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
I've tried contacting the opp for the week but he only responded yesterday (when I was stuck with irl things) and even tried to play today but without response,so calling act :/

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
User Blight in history was just found to be an alt of a perma banned user and has therefore been removed from the tournament. His round 1 and 2 wins over neomon and EmbCPT respectively have been revoked. neomon and EmbCPT will play each other for round 2 and the tournament will progress as usual from there.

You guys have until the round 3 deadline (this coming monday at midnight eastern), but try to get it done ASAP so the round 3 match can also be played. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)