USM CAP C&C Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
Since we need CAP analyses done first, I'm dropping Kart and picking up Pajantom. If anyone wants to take Kartana, feel free to use my skeleton.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Could I take a crack at Kartana since Blace is dead? It helps in that Snek has a good skeleton already written.

snake

CAP Co-Leader
Ash-Greninja is up for reservation again. Also, check out the reservation list, as there have been more Pokemon added!

snake

CAP Co-Leader
cbrevan and I are happy to announce the newest addition to the QC team, LucarioOfLegends! Luc has been helping out through am checks and we feel like he's ready for the real deal.

We're also happy to announce that we will be holding open applications to the QC team. Its a sad reality, but cbrevan is pretty useless very busy, so we need other, harder working people to help out. We're looking for people that are knowledgeable of the CAP metagame, have prior experience with analysis work on Smogon, and a willingness to dedicate several hours each week towards CAP analysis work. If this describes yourself, contact myself, cbrevan, and LucarioOfLegends in a group PM on Smogon describing your experience with CAP and analyses. From there we'll do our best to work with you towards getting you primed and ready for CAP QC work.

Remember, anyone can make an AMcheck on a CAP analysis, so even if you're not on the QC team you can help us out by posting AMchecks where appropriate and reserving analyses when you have the time to commit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)