Data Usage-Based Tier Update for November 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Mon is still awful garbage
Sd+poltergeist+destiny bond + large movepool of An old gen mon is temting. Not forgetting its 165 atk stat, and access to trailblaze. Saying this mon is trash in a tier having a 485 BST mon at #21 usage is like saying zamazenta> zamazenta-C. I consider this mon as an offensive sTATUS spreader and mind gamer. Access to wow twave destiny bond Knock off shadow sneak taunt poltergeist and whatnot. With ghold ban, I see it's usage rise to kill baxcalibur on a destiny bond while having the possibility of anyways killing it next turn With poltergeist. Note thar its slowness is part of the role; it uses destiny bond, and attacks you when you Dont dare attacking him.

Sd+poltergeist+destiny bond + large movepool of An old gen mon is temting. Not forgetting its 165 atk stat, and access to trailblaze.
I consider this mon as an offensive sTATUS spreader and mind gamer. Access to wow twave destiny bond Knock off shadow sneak taunt poltergeist and whatnot.
Slow, extremely fragile, one dimensional and a waste of a mega slot. Having a high attack does not a good pokemon make. It's so easy to play around for any remotely competent player. It's just a goofy noobtrap.

Saying this mon is trash in a tier having a 485 BST mon at #21 usage is like saying zamazenta> zamazenta-C.
No it isn't. At all. What. There is no correlation here.

With ghold ban, I see it's usage rise to kill baxcalibur on a destiny bond while having the possibility of anyways killing it next turn With poltergeist. Note thar its slowness is part of the role; it uses destiny bond, and attacks you when you Dont dare attacking him.
Prankster destiny bond is thwarted by opposing priority, which is very common. And again, relying on this strategy won't work against experienced players, not consistently. If you want to rely on destiny bond for Baxcalibur, Iron Valiant can do it and actually does it well while being a fantastic pokemon in general.

Lastly, you're wasting a mega slot on it when you could use excellent megas like Lopunny, Ttar or Scizor. Or ones like Medicham if you want high power or ZardY.

let's keep on The thread topic. Why arent natdex doubles usages shown? because There are 971 results? Cause grookey has more usage than both gallade mega, zygarde 10% and keldeo? Cause technically speaking meditite is natdex doubles uu (beats The allegations of 4.52%*4.52% ≈ 0,002% usage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)