Data Usage-Based Tier Update for May 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Home is a subscription service and SV are full priced games, it's fair to criticize both. I don't actually use Home, I just want to use the PLA Pokemon and older Pokemon on Showdown.

At that point donphan too should drop cause iron treads just better donphan...
Donphan has a few things over treads, like better physical bulk, ice shard for offensive salamence variants, dosent get removed by EQ or Fire Blast while having Assault Vest equipped), etc

Donphan has a few things over treads, like better physical bulk, ice shard for offensive salamence variants, dosent get removed by EQ or Fire Blast while having Assault Vest equipped), etc
To put it mildly donphan is already a mid mon in UU. Spin+electric immunity is what keeps it in UU. Donphan is basically entirely outclassed at that point. AV Donphan is trash btw. Treads have a substantially better matchup vs actually common mons like talon[talon rarely runs fire move other than wisp and at that point treads is better] Tink[resists gigaton hammer]Other fairies[scream tail sylveon and florges].

They have equal bulk mate. And Treads has a vastly improved typing defensively. Notably stuffing completely Tinkaton (resists stabs, immune to twave, etc.).

Ice shard off lack of stab is piss weak btw. Donphan is already mid at best in UU and a more or less all around superior version dropping would kill it off in usage and viability.

They have equal bulk mate. And Treads has a vastly improved typing defensively. Notably stuffing completely Tinkaton (resists stabs, immune to twave, etc.).

Ice shard off lack of stab is piss weak btw. Donphan is already mid at best in UU and a more or less all around superior version dropping would kill it off in usage and viability.
well, that might just be me being able to make things work that shouldn't work through the power of miracles. I also don't have the replays as they failed to save :(

It's good but not the best Pokemon in UU.

According to who? A certain someone hinted sometime possibly THIS month not next. Also you don't need to double post.
lemme guess, riddler khu. also, i fixed the double post just before i saw this.

Speaking of the Home Pokemon, if they come in at the end of May, when will they be eligable for dropping to lower tiers?

Speaking of the Home Pokemon, if they come in at the end of May, when will they be eligable for dropping to lower tiers?
If it is consistent with how the Pokémon of the raids have been dropping, it would depend on which week they were added, if they only get one week then most likely their usage won't be considered until the next month.

I forgot to make a post about this on the first of the month, but for anyone interested in an unofficial tier below ZU, Subzero Used, we now have a tierlist!
According to the stats, ZU is the following: Banette, Dedenne, Delibird, Dunsparce, Eiscue, Electrode, Flareon, Fletchinder, Gastly, Glalie, Gothitelle, Grumpig, Hypno, Jumpluff, Kricketune, Krokorok, Leafeon, Lumineon, Luxray, Mareanie, Murkrow, Oranguru, Pawniard, Persian, Pikachu, Raboot, Sandygast, Scovillain, Seviper, Shelgon, Slaking, Sneasel, Stantler, Stonjourner, Sudowoodo, Swalot, Toedscool, Tropius, Wigglytuff, and Wugtrio
Screenshot 2023-05-10 222640.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)