Data Usage-Based Tier Update for January 2018 (Feb @ #263) (Mar @ #696)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoward

Ah, you're finally awake
I think it's worth mentioning just how dead UU's ladder is though. Unfortunately it's a suspect ladder right now so I can't get a screenshot but basically 200-500 on the ladder were dead accounts that had decayed to the 1500s. Some of those were even from the last uu ladder tour, which must have been at least 6 months ago, if not more. If uu players want to get salty about how aim and his fanbase actually managed to get ambipom to be uu by usage, and the fact that shitty mons like forretress and arcanine are still in the tier, then maybe they could actually spend that time actually hopping on the ladder and making it decent.

If uu players want to get salty about how aim and his fanbase actually managed to get ambipom to be uu by usage, and the fact that shitty mons like forretress and arcanine are still in the tier, then maybe they could actually spend that time actually hopping on the ladder and making it decent.
That's the problem. Instead of helping out the tier, aim and his fans go memeing and put unviable mons in the tier while taking actually good ones (Mamoswine) away.

Also UU is not dead. OU also has tons of dead accounts. Most of these are alts too (people use one account, suspect happens, make new alts to get reqs, continue with their last alt while deserting the others)

i don't know what your talking about at all I'm not pushing for staraptor because its my favorite pokemon and i want it to be OU
unfortunately for you. it wont be OU ever, favorite pokemon doesnt equal good pokemon

Stoward

Ah, you're finally awake
That's the problem. Instead of helping out the tier, aim and his fans go memeing and put unviable mons in the tier while taking actually good ones (Mamoswine) away.

Also UU is not dead. OU also has tons of dead accounts. Most of these are alts too (people use one account, suspect happens, make new alts to get reqs, continue with their last alt while deserting the others)
If you're so salty about it, then go ladder with a decent squad? Like seriously, if you guys are all shitting on ambipom, then anyone who actually uses it must be putting themselves at a disadvantage, giving you a 5v6 matchup. Or would I be mistaken? I'm pretty sure most of the people who have posted about how the uu tier is ruined or whatever because ambipom isn't in it are people who have the attitude that ladder is bad and won't touch it. It's literally the same sort of thing as the people who don't vote in elections and then they get shitty about the result

LBN

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UPL Champion
The badge is literally right under my name, hold your mouse cursor over it. Anyway, you are in no position to talk shit about my posts (or indeed anyone else's ever) if your posts in this thread are typical for you.
in my defense, i saw pre, and i thought previously a contributor, and not previous gen contributor, my b

pelase excuse luna, she has brain problems and i can confirm this
literally fuck off tin can, you literally stalk me all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)