Data Usage-Based Tier Update for December 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, i guess ru is where torterra stays for now, a far cry from it not being tiered at all,

wo chiens family is known and admired for their competitive excellence and yet he falls to the qwilfish tier like some stupid noob trap that clicks fake out then switchs out again and again

i forgot to mention this is skeledirges best month in competitive so far, its top ten in ubers and uu, plus it rose to back to ou after a few months of being top tier in uu

so, i guess ru is where torterra stays for now, a far cry from it not being tiered at all,

wo chiens family is known and admired for their competitive excellence and yet he falls to the qwilfish tier like some stupid noob trap that clicks fake out then switchs out again and again

i forgot to mention this is skeledirges best month in competitive so far, its top ten in ubers and uu, plus it rose to back to ou after a few months of being top tier in uu
To be fair Wo-Chien is currently ranked higher on the Viability List for RU than a lot of mons that stayed in the tier, I haven’t played a ton so not sure if this has changed recently or if it’s just not being used in proportion to its actual viability. Scream Tail as well though she tends to always have some niche in every tier even if she’s not amazing in any.

| 21 | Banette-Mega | 7.381% |
How
The
Fuck

How is such a garbage mon so high in usage. Please don't let it become the mega Beedrill of ndou. Let it drop ladder.

Ninetales-Alola moved from NDOU to NDUU
Rotom-Wash moved from NDOU to NDUU
Swampert-Mega moved from NDOU to NDUU
Ting-Lu moved from NDOU to NDUU

Especially dumb because ting Lu is rising in viability and shits on it.

How
The
Fuck

How is such a garbage mon so high in usage. Please don't let it become the mega Beedrill of ndou. Let it drop ladder.

Especially dumb because ting Lu is rising in viability and shits on it.
People probably see 165 base attack and STAB Poltergeist and say "This is good"

| 39 | Weavile | 4.423% |
| 40 | Mandibuzz | 4.383% |
| 41 | Maushold | 4.236% |
| 42 | Clodsire | 4.130% |

It's cool seeing these four come so close to rising into OU. If the Indigo Disk DLC weren't coming out this month and reintroducing every non-UB legendary, these guys might have had a shot in January of entering the tier. As it stands, it's likely this was their last chance which is somewhat unfortunate, but I hope I'll be proven wrong. Clodsire at least was a part of the tier for a long time, but the other three not making it is a shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)