Ur Daily Routine

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
6:30 - Wake up
7:30 - Leave home to go university
8:30 - 14:30 - Classes, which include:
  • Choose where to sit, depending on if I have classes I will pay attention to or not. I will eventually be stared at by the teacher so it doesn't matter.
  • Have breakfast. Prices are so fucking high like they want us to go broke by paying our meals not the studies.
  • Listen to music and play anything (Professor Layton or Chess) in my laptop if the class is boring. If a man is sitting next to me, he will point out how gay my playlist is. Idk bout u but if you don't like Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Queen fuck off.
  • Getting distracted by literally anything. The class is interesting af but there's always something I have to look at instead of the board. A butterfly works.
  • Looking for good videos on Instagram. Everything from Tik Tok ends up being there aswell, so it's 2x1.
  • Playing Clash Royale. Everybody playing LumberLoon lately, wtf go touch grass.
  • Leaving. The best or worst part of the day.
14:30 - Staying there if I've been called a meeting because my ass decided to be the delegate of like three subjects and three committe to feel important or sth idk.

Whole afternoon: Nothing or studying.
At night: Nothing or studying.

I live at and for university. Please bring me back my soul and life.

6:30 - Wake up
7:30 - Leave home to go university
8:30 - 14:30 - Classes, which include:
  • Choose where to sit, depending on if I have classes I will pay attention to or not. I will eventually be stared at by the teacher so it doesn't matter.
  • Have breakfast. Prices are so fucking high like they want us to go broke by paying our meals not the studies.
  • Listen to music and play anything (Professor Layton or Chess) in my laptop if the class is boring. If a man is sitting next to me, he will point out how gay my playlist is. Idk bout u but if you don't like Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Queen fuck off.
  • Getting distracted by literally anything. The class is interesting af but there's always something I have to look at instead of the board. A butterfly works.
  • Looking for good videos on Instagram. Everything from Tik Tok ends up being there aswell, so it's 2x1.
  • Playing Clash Royale. Everybody playing LumberLoon lately, wtf go touch grass.
  • Leaving. The best or worst part of the day.
14:30 - Staying there if I've been called a meeting because my ass decided to be the delegate of like three subjects and three committe to feel important or sth idk.

Whole afternoon: Nothing or studying.
At night: Nothing or studying.

I live at and for university. Please bring me back my soul and life.
I relate deeply. I usually wake up right before class starts, because everything is online and I'm a lazy fuck.
Expect Wednesday, I actually go to university on Wednesday.
•Wake up
•Lay in bed for a few moments contemplating
•Feed the fucking bird
•revise lecture
•watch lecture online or at university
•use some lectures as a podcast because I get distracted by everything that moves
•Finish lecture for the day
•Spend some time gaming
•Either procrastination or doing my homework
•try not to procrastinate
•oh no why is he procrastinating
•why is it 3am???
Still love it

I don’t feel like putting my actual routine down so here’s one I think you can all relate to

7:00am: cry
8:00am: cry
9:00am: cry
10:00am: cry
11:00am: cry
12:00pm: cry
1:00pm: cry
2:00pm: cry
3:00pm: cry
4:00pm: cry
5:00pm: cry
6:00pm: cry
7:00pm: cry
9:00pm: cry
10:00pm: cry
11:00pm: cry
12:00am: cry
1:00am: cry
2:00am: cry
3:00am: cry
4:00am: cry
5:00am: cry
6:00am: cry
repeat
994FA7CF-7CCA-4C78-8EE2-B5F46F997202.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)