**UPDATE 7/18/14**FT OVER 100+ Flawless Shinies (Kalos Breed)/Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiny Cyndaquil 5IVS Timid Blaze 31 x 31 31 31 31 Male (Kalos Breed) leer, tackle, quick attack
Shiny Totodile 5IVS Adamant Torrent 31 31 31 31 x 31 Male (kalos Breed)
Shiny Tirwug Adamant 5IVS Overgrow 31 31 31 x 31 31 Male (Kalos Breed) Razor Leaf, Curse,Bite, Mega Drain

Shiny Snivy Timid 5IVS 31 x 31 31 31 31 Male Leaf Blade, Coil, Giga Drain

want these four cmt for what u want

Shiny Cyndaquil 5IVS Timid Blaze 31 x 31 31 31 31 Male (Kalos Breed) leer, tackle, quick attack
Shiny Totodile 5IVS Adamant Torrent 31 31 31 31 x 31 Male (kalos Breed)
Shiny Tirwug Adamant 5IVS Overgrow 31 31 31 x 31 31 Male (Kalos Breed) Razor Leaf, Curse,Bite, Mega Drain

Shiny Snivy Timid 5IVS 31 x 31 31 31 31 Male Leaf Blade, Coil, Giga Drain

want these four cmt for what u want
Am only willing to trade the totodile for 1:1 trade. The other 3 shiny starters are 2:1 trades.

What would you take for any of the Latios (don't care wether it's 5 IV or 6IV [though I'd like to know which one is the missing IV]) I don't have a lot to offer tbh but I'll start low I guess and work my way up since I need a good Latios bad.

Uh I got a flawless HP Ice Honedge (Quiet)
Flawless Modest Goodra (gooey)
Flawless Jolly Garchomp (rough skin)
Flawless relaxed Ferrothorn (with leech seed, and stealth rock)

And that's all I have for now. I have a perfect 6 IV ditto that my friend gave me so I can breeding anything you might want though I doubt that sounds impressive at all >_> (also I'm willing to trade unevenly, as in for than 1 of my pokes for your Latios)

I'd be willing to trade you the ditto if you can clone him and give him back to me

Last edited:
What would you take for any of the Latios (don't care wether it's 5 IV or 6IV [though I'd like to know which one is the missing IV]) I don't have a lot to offer tbh but I'll start low I guess and work my way up since I need a good Latios bad.

Uh I got a flawless HP Ice Honedge (Quiet)
Flawless Modest Goodra (gooey)
Flawless Jolly Garchomp (rough skin)
Flawless relaxed Ferrothorn (with leech seed, and stealth rock)

And that's all I have for now. I have a perfect 6 IV ditto that my friend gave me so I can breeding anything you might want though I doubt that sounds impressive at all >_> (also I'm willing to trade unevenly, as in for than 1 of my pokes for your Latios)
is the ferrothorn shiny?

is the ferrothorn shiny?
RNG gods have not blessed me with shinies yet unfortunately. I'm kinda new to breeding and gave up on shinies when I found out that I wasn't guaranteed a flawless shiny even with two perfect parents.

Did I mention the ditto is Japanese?!?

I only found 3 i need from the list. The Poliwag , Solosis with 0 speed, and the HP ice Eevee
hum can we do a three for

hum can we do a three for
Nope sorry. Best i could do is totodile + either cyndaquil or tirwug.

RNG gods have not blessed me with shinies yet unfortunately. I'm kinda new to breeding and gave up on shinies when I found out that I wasn't guaranteed a flawless shiny even with two perfect parents.

Did I mention the ditto is Japanese?!?
Sorry :/. I have a 6ivs korean ditto. And looking for flawless shinies only.

whens ur playing times? I am about to call it a night in like an hour or so. I am on Eastern Time 1pm- 2ams or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)