Announcement Untier Talk 2: Episode 2 out now!

Alright fellow PU lads and lasses, it is with a heavy heart that I have to inform you that I'm stepping down.
It's been a long journey the past couple of years to get to where I'm at and I'm really thankful to Megazard for giving me the opportunity to run the tier along side him. Unfortunately, the tier has been in a bit of a dry spell in the last couple of months so I didn't really get to do much which means I'm a bit gutted but there wasn't much that could've been done about that. The reason I'm stepping down is just due to my personal life taking priority at this point and the pressure of being a TL is just another thing that I don't really have time for. Alongside this, Pokemon has just become less interesting to me and I feel myself not really caring about whether I win or lose at this point. The tier is in really good hands at the moment and I look forward to see how zard and whoever my successor is develops it in the future. Lastly, I just wanna say a massive thanks to all my mates on this site, there's too many to tag but I wouldn't have even got to this point without all of you and I love you all (just to be clear, I'm not actually quitting for good, I'll still be around in discord or w/e).
Anyway, it's been a pleasure.

p.s. at least I lasted longer than Anty

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
I can't fully describe how you've changed my experiences in the PU community for the better, but you have, and I thank you. Best of luck wherever you wind up, I know you'll prove to be just as successful as you were here.

I didn't know you much but I do know the PU community has been fantastic under your leadership and I wish you the best of luck. As a member of the AG community I know the tier is in good hands with Zard. Wish I got to know you more but best wishes with whatever you plan on doing in the future \o/

UberSkitty

Assist Skitty was banned from NatDex Ubers
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
I remember when you were still a reg user, and look how far you've gotten! I hope you'll contribute just as much IRL as you have to Smogon. I don't know what else to say besides your one of the nicest users on here I know.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Taskr, I know we didn't really talk much but I know that you were and still are an inspiration to many people here in the PU community, including myself. It's people like you that make me want to get better and do the same with others. You are a friend to all of us and nobody can replace the caliber of a TL that you were. Best of luck in all of your future endeavors!

Ktütverde

of course
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
You went further than me:
-Taskr: "Alright fellow PU lads and lasses, it is with a heavy heart that I have to inform you that I'm stepping down from my TL role."
-Ktut: "Alright fellow PU lads and lasses, it is without a heavy heart that I'm stepping down from roomvoice, don't cry my frens."

You were, you are and you will always be a fantastic person man, and I'm happy you got rid of the TL title if it was becoming a burden for you. I wish you the best of luck in real life, and hope to see you around in PU chats from time to time :] :blobnom:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)