Unofficial Shoddy Battle Gym League, Now Accepting Challengers!

I am interested in getting a league up, regardless of who starts it, i just believe this one to be to in depth. Its really a turn off for players. But im up for anything.

Like i said, i dont believe its this league they like... its the idea of a league, maybe there is a better way to get more involved. I've stated in my posts about the league i wanted to start, If they will allow this league, unlike mine, to be associated with smogon, ask them to place this league under sub forums under stark mountain.
Also, I just want to battle. Who do i submit my team to so i can start?

Ok, I've decided I may as well try this out, I'll choose the Beta region to try and conquer (although, knowing me, I'll fail horribly). Since I have to send a PM to marrilpet about my team, I think I'll challange him first, then send him my team in a PM afterwards(because hey, it'd be a little annoying if he knew what I'd be using).

Why are there ??? next to the Electric spot?

Does that mean it's open? And if it is, how can I become the Electric Gym Leader?

Yes the ??? do mean that the electric gym is open ...

To become a gym leader you have to try out ...

There have, as far as I am awar been a number of applicants for this position, but I'm not sure as to how many have been judged or whether any were successful, so I would suggest that you wait until Marilpet is next on and he will be able to tell you whether the poistion is still open or not.

On a similar note I'm moving house the week beginning 12th November, and have no idea when I'll be reconnected, so you should probably have someone on standby for UU duties ...

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I want to face these guys with my standard team to have an idea as to what my team has to do compared to the OU metagame. Time to PM!

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I haven't gotten a response to the Water team PM from 2 days ago. I'm probably just impatient.

YOU PM the gym leaders. Not the other way around. If you can't take the time to set up a battle for yourself, we won't for you.

My time has been limited lately. If you need to be judged, please PM me. I probably won't be available right that second, so don't hop onto Shoddy, wait for a response.

is it just me or has anyone else noticed that noone ever posts here and i do not understand how this is an active gym league at all i asked to challenge the beta legue a while back and never got a reply about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)