unexpected real celebrity names that will shock you just in time for no post november

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I don't have a middle name, so I was googling random celebs' full names and wound up down a pretty interesting rabbit hole of stage names and omitted middle names, figured I'd share a few. Feel free to let me know what you guys think, I'll try and dig up some more if you like (definitely add some of your own if you can)!

Destiny Hope Cyrus, for starters. This used to be Miley's real name until she changed it to Miley Ray Cyrus, with the Ray being a tribute to her dad. Of course now she goes by Miley Ray Hemsworth since she got married to Liam Hedsworth.
Elixir author Hilary Duff is another one that caught me off guard (and not just the fact that she writes books in addition to acting and singing, jesus christ slown down). Her full name is actually Hilary Erhard Duff...honestly I'm surprised Duff is a real name and not something she just made up lol.
Ever the wild card, Nic Cage's middle name is actually Kim! So his full legal name is actually Nic Kim Cage. Something about the middle name Kim just feels so dainty in contrast to the brutal, staccato Nic and Cage bookending it. Also is it just me, or does this sound like a bad rhyme for Nat King Cole (aka Nathaniel Adams Cole)?
Speaking of rhymes...Uma Thurman's full name is Uma Karuma Thurman. Glad she got rid of that bit for her stage name, or else the titular Fall Out Boy song would be even harder to take seriously than it already is.
Next up we have Ralph Fiennes, whose full name is a real mouthful: Ralph Nathaniel Twisleton-Wykeham Fiennes. I guess it's not really much more convoluted than Tom Marvolo Riddle :P
Unsurprisingly, Hugh Grant has a staunchly British-y full name: Hugh John Mungo Grant. though I must admit...mungo does sound a bit...SUS!? I guess it makes sense given he's the villain in Paddington 2.
Tons of actors and actresses also use their middle names as the sole inspiration for stage names. Mindy Kaling's middle name...is actually Mindy? Her full name is Vera Mindy Chokalingam.
So does Oscar Isaac, whose full name is Oscar Isaac Hernandez Estrada. For the record Hernandez / Estrada are his father and mother's last names, so don't mistake him as one of those people with more than one middle name.

Well, that's it for now. I hope you enjoyed (and i welcome any feedback on my writing style / content for these kinds of threads). Hopefully nothing in this thread left you too frustrated, and you generally had a good time learning about celeb facts and names with me :-)

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Katy Perry is really named Kate Hudson, but she couldn't be Kate Hudson since there's already an actress named that.

Oprah's name on her birth certificate is actually Orpah.

Michael J Fox's middle name is Andrew.

Bruno Mars is Peter Hernandez.

1635948819791.png

Screenshot 2021-11-03 09.13.54.png
Screenshot 2021-11-03 09.13.58.png
Screenshot 2021-11-03 09.14.00.png
Screenshot 2021-11-03 09.14.03.png
Screenshot 2021-11-03 09.14.10.png
Screenshot 2021-11-03 09.14.17.png
Screenshot 2021-11-03 09.14.21.png
Screenshot 2021-11-03 09.14.27.png
Screenshot 2021-11-03 09.14.31.png
Screenshot 2021-11-03 09.14.36.png

IDEESNUTSW

I'd Ees Nut SW

First thought is "I would East Nut SW", perhaps a clue as to where you live? Lives on/in East Nut, in the south western area of it.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Unsurprisingly, Hugh Grant has a staunchly British-y full name: Hugh John Mungo Grant. though I must admit...mungo does sound a bit...SUS!? I guess it makes sense given he's the villain in Paddington 2.
This is 100% NOT a picture of Hugh Grant. come on

and Nic Cage's real last name is Coppola. and Nic is short for Nicolas!!

F! minus!!!

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
For the record I never actually said who it really was, just that it wasn't Hugh Grant so you actually didn't own me, I just want to make that clear to everyone reading. You may think you riled me up but actually I'm completely calm rn because I'm secure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)