Uncharted Series

Who here has played the Uncharted series? I have both 1 and 2 and they are my favorite games :D Most amazing graphics and gamplay, also have great voice acting.

What are your thoughts on these games? Who's excited for Uncharted 3?

sorry, I thought everyone knew what it was because its considered to be one of the best ps3 games. But I guess if you don't have a ps3, you wouldn't know about it.

Its an action adventure game thats like a 3rd person shooter mixed with platformer. It has incredible graphics and is like an indiana jones style adventure. You are basically searching for some lost treasure in both games

here's a link to the ign video review:
http://www.ign.com/videos/2009/09/18/uncharted-2-ps3-uncharted-2-video-review?objectid=14225971

can we at least hear what the series is about? or is it called Uncharted because nobody knows what the fuck its supposed to be
it's like the best game of the past 5 years how the hell do you not know what it's about

edit: MY THOUGHTS

I really liked Uncharted 1 when I first got it. Sure it got a bit repetitive but the story was solid, the characters were awesome and the gameplay in general was good fun. Uncharted 2 is just phenomenal, and I really do mean it when I say it's one of the best games I've ever played. I really need to replay it soon because it takes everything about the first game and makes it twice as good.

if you haven't played these games, do it now.

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
it's like the best game of the past 5 years how the hell do you not know what it's about
Im not a man for content-less threads, so you best step back and learn the pecking order on this forum before things get too ugly

EDIT: checked out vids of the first 2 games, wasnt up to snuff. waste of time

Im not a man for content-less threads, so you best step back and learn the pecking order on this forum before things get too ugly

EDIT: checked out vids of the first 2 games, wasnt up to snuff. waste of time
I have to admit this is probably the first time I've heard anyone say that they didn't like the games at all. While they are certainly pretty proud of themselves with the cinematics all the time, the gameplay is fun, the story is awesome, the voice acting is superb, and the design of both the environments and the game itself is wonderful. I honestly can't wait for #3.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm excited about resistance 3, the resistance series is the best ps3 exclusive imo.
your opinion is wrong

Edit: I guess if we want to be more serious (and because this thread has pretty much no content), I just couldn't get into Resistance. The world seemed interesting enough but whether it was the enemy placement or the level design or something, it just didn't click with me and I just felt like I'd wasted my time after finishing the first game.

Uncharted was a better game although I still thought it was somewhat average. Uncharted 2 on the other hand is an absolutely amazing experience and one of my top five console games this generation. If you want to see me pile more praise on it, I wrote a review here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)