Ubers Survivor

Ku-raaaaaaap. I knew I was forgetting something.

Due to it being a tie, I vote Dialga, for the reason ssbbm posted. This means that Dialga gets immunity (again) for the next round!

Now as per usual, the voting shall be for the elimination half next! Voting for that part will begin on Saturday, February 2nd, at 6 P.M. EST. Until then, feel free to talk amongst yourselves as to which contestant you feel should be eliminated.

Edit: Or voting will begin now and end on the third. Well, whatever. Votes must be in bold or they will not count! Reasoning is encouraged, but not required.

tehy

Banned deucer.
I'm going with Mewtwo. Reason being, it's got trouble stopping the first set. It's basically forced to run Power Swap/Toxic/Protect/Rest, which is... probably even worse than the Manaphy set, since at least Swagger messes with everything. It could drop Protect for Fire Blast and kind of hurt itself in the process, which makes it kind of able to break steels, but seeing as it needs a lot of defense as well, it's still walled and stomped by plenty. Meanwhile, it's still semi-setup bait, since you can still boost on it after it steals your boosts-it'll just take longer. (If it drops power swap for anything, the enemy Mewtwo can theoretically boost like crazy and stomp it hard.)

Mewtwo has the advantage of running a Specs set using Fire blast/T-bolt/Psychic/Trick to defeat his clones.

+1 252SpA Neutral Mewtwo Fire blast vs Offensive CMtwo: 68.65-80% surefire 2HKO. OHK with SR+ 2 spikes

+1 252SpA Neutral Mewtwo t-Bolt vs Offensive CMtwo: 54.2- 64.1% surefire 2HKO.

LO Neutral CMTwo Ice Beam vs SpecsTwo: 47.2-55.6 Approx. half chance for a 2HKO. Surefire 2hko if SR is involved.

Stalltwo loses due to tricking a specs, one of the worst fates that can happen to a tank/ supporter.

Manaphy is my vote, because it has so little options as to defeat itself with, except for maybe heart swap+ energy ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)