R3

jackm vs Porii Sames
Furai vs Hack He Must
ThunderBlunder vs ThisMysteriousGuy
Princess Bri vs Young Wild Free

Giving until the 31st because Christmas etc

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Championis a defending SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I'm not sure if this is allowed, but superstar and I were coin flipped even though I had contacted him before to battle, but didn't post activity in this thread. He hasn't been on since the fifteenth, if he doesn't show could I face his opponent seeing as he never got back to me? If this is to complex then no problem I was just wondering.

neither of you posted in the thread. if you cared that much you'd post an activity post, wouldn't you?

also one day .

young wild free and i should get this done today.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
neither of you posted in the thread. if you cared that much you'd post an activity post, wouldn't you?
I'm gonna make a call here and sub ThunderBlunder in; superstar hasn't been on in 10 days, so why the fuck push this when TB clearly wants to fight?

You have 2 days, TB; I'm sorry for such a short notice.

blunder

is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Championis a defending SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I'm gonna make a call here and sub ThunderBlunder in; superstar hasn't been on in 10 days, so why the fuck push this when TB clearly wants to fight?

You have 2 days, TB; I'm sorry for such a short notice.

Thank you and vmed Thismysteriousguy

blunder

Big Chungus Winner
Activity: vmed Thismysteriousguy yesterday and so far no reply from him

Mr. Uncompetitive

What makes us human?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Saw ThunderBlunder's VM about 50 minutes after went offline. Since I didn't respond immediately, he's offline, the fact that I'll probably go offline in a few hours, and because we've been having some issues in scheduling our matches, I guess this will end up in a coinflip....

Mr. Uncompetitive

What makes us human?
is a Contributor Alumnus
ThunderBlunder can't play and I wasn't really keeping an eye on the forums at the time around the VM so I couldn't have just played then and there.

Go ahead and flip that coin.

Okay, double flipped.

Princess Bri vs ThunderBlunder
Furai vs jackm

Good luck. 4 day deadline.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)