Ubers Mini-Tournament #2 [Won by Yehom!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we get the deadline extended to this tuesday? otherwise it seems like hawkstar and i might not be able to get our battles done. sorry for the inconvenience to everyone else.

Edit: that means Oct 30st as opposed to the 28th

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Could we get the deadline extended to this tuesday? otherwise it seems like hawkstar and i might not be able to get our battles done. sorry for the inconvenience to everyone else.

Edit: that means Oct 30st as opposed to the 28th
Yeah sure, go ahead.

Furai

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Finals

Pocket vs Namikaze
Namikaze vs Yehom
Yehom vs Pocket​

For the finals, both and only Species and OHKO clause are lifted. Deadline is in 7 days. Get it done guys, good luck!

Furai

Congratulations Yehom! Could we see some logs before I close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)