Ubers Mini-Tournament #1 - [won by ssbbm]

Status
Not open for further replies.

polop

Would you look at the time?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Locoghoul has defeated me, I completely forgot that nothings choiced 0_0, was a fun match still, gg :P

Beat Poppy after outhaxing his jirachi, gg.

and paralysing the two important mons with thunder on the first hit, and thunderbolt. myself missing one thunder in neutral weather, not getting paralyses with the two following thunders in rain. getting fully para'd when it actually mattered.

man i'm salty

lost. sacked groundon too early and thought my kyorge was scarfed...

yeah, I wasn't on my game today. gl in the tourney gates.

In contact.

EDIT: He was online for about 20 minutes, judging by the time I was away from my computer, and then left without replying to my previous VM. I'll try to get in contact with him later though.
After just BARELY missing eachother repeatedly over the past two days, we finally played and I won.

lost. sacked groundon too early and thought my kyorge was scarfed...

yeah, I wasn't on my game today. gl in the tourney gates.
GGs Bagon and thanks.

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Let me remind everyone to save all their logs / replays if or when they can; please post them at the end of the tournament.

Top replays or teams may earn points!

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
Lost to shrang 2-0 in a great game, shouldn't have overplayed a turn, but its all good

Was played on PS, so no logs to share

Rules:
- Entry Hazards are banned.
- Mewtwo is banned.

Choice items are still banned (Your Pokemon cannot be holding a Choice Band, Choice Scarf, or Choice Specs)

Activity:
HSA vs Go10
Stone RG vs Furai

Extensions:
Focus vs papai noel
ssbbm vs ThisMysteriousGuy

Round 2 Pairings:
alexwolf vs HSA
ssbbm vs Fiction.
Focus vs ZetoTarken
shrang vs Splendiferous
Shining Latios vs locoghoul
Furai vs Gates

Extensions have until September 7th at 8:00 PM EST to get their match done. The deadline for everyone else is September 10th.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
lost to gates in a haxxy match to both sides, misplayed in the end, and didn't kill that single pkmn that fooled me :(

lost to gates in a haxxy match, misplayed in the end, and didn't kill that single pkmn that fooled me :(
It was a really haxxy match. I'm going to post the log at some point because it just got ridiculous.

ggs though, but not really I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)