Ubers Ubers Last Chance Qualifier No Johns - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeniusFromHoenn

is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion

Artwork by Juicy Fruit

Welcome to the last qualifier tournament of the 2023 Ubers Tournament Circuit!

Are you an enjoyer of the "rfn" movement? Or are you tired of playing Sunday when you were available all week? Or Do you just need points to qualify for the playoffs of the Ubers Circuit? Then this tournament is for you! This tournament will also count for the circuit, earning you type B points!

SPECIFIC RULES

• This is a standard SV Ubers tournament.

• Deadline for each round is extremely short clocking it at 4 days as the maximum. Don't sign-up if you can't commit to the high pace action!

• Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!, preferably on the smogtours server (smogtours being the default in case of disagreements).

• This tournament will be Single Elimination.

• All rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.

• Any eventual tier changes will only take effect in the following round.

Standard Rules and Clauses

Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
Sleep Clause: Limit one foe put to sleep.

You are expected to know and follow all general tournament rules. Also check out this thread.

VMs are the only thing that matter for activity. Use this guide to ensure you don't lose via activity or coinflip.

Round 3
DKM  vs  i am a mcrib
Kate  vs  Seraphz
Inder  vs  Aberforth
ox04  vs  Mcthelegit
GeniusFromHoenn  vs  BIG loven (act)
Taka  vs  Boom4Life
byulharang  vs  DawnWings776
KeshBa54  vs  weird mon (act)
Lasen  vs  LBN
7u9i2  vs  Ainzcrad
skimmythegod  vs  Wamr (act)
PhantomSnorlax  vs  Edgar (act)
Farce Of The Death  vs  Durk27 (act)
Nael222  vs  IoSonoNeon
8142e33  vs  TDR
entrocefalo  vs  Poke aura burst$-&

Deadline is Monday, November 20th, 11:59 am +0.

Don't forget to have fun!

Last edited:
Umm there's something I want to say that in my battle vs entro in the last game which was the deciding game my internet did something really annoying which was it already doing from the first match due to a thunderstorm so in the last game I am pretty sure I clicked tera ghost on my basc facing his gambit in the most imp moment of the game but when the turn happened I didn't realized it but the basc didn't tera ghost which I didn't realized that moment but after the game ended so the thing I want to say is that my when my internet did something wrong due to the storm already happening which it was already doing from the first game yeah that's my prob I know but if my basc tera ghost that moment I won vs entero and non tera did 76% dmg and with tera it atleast would atleast have done 90 percent meaning his gambit getting knocked out due to the lifeorb chip which means his korai and ceus (he already tera his CEUs)get revenge killed by my korai in the back but yes the tera didnt processed and my basc got keod due to it and then he revenge kill it with his CEUs which was kinda annoying so I'm come here to say that ofc the internet was my prob for sure but if that thing didn't happened then I would have won for sure and I had webs on his side so he couldn't even revenge kill me back so iam here saying that if entero can do last battle again with different teams but I won't bother if he says no as he already won anyway and that internet thing was my prob (I didn't knew a Strom would come honestly)but still asking if over most generous player entero will do a rematch of the last game. Hope he replies soon ( I won't mind if he says no because internet my prob anyway)

BIG loven

Not so little anymore
calling act, waited for 35 min and too late to reschedule now
I didn't know we scheduled for 8(AM) our conversation clearly states 9 (AM) gmt-4 this morning. If it's already too late to reschedule than I think at most an extension could be granted here because we scheduled for 9am and you claimed activity at 8:35 (AM). Or, at least a coin flip.

Last edited:

GeniusFromHoenn

is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
I didn't know we scheduled for 8(AM) our conversation clearly states 9 (AM) gmt-4 this morning. If it's allready too late to reschedule than I think at most an extension could be granted here because we scheduled for 9am and you claimed activity at 8:35 (AM). Ot, at least a coin flip.
Mate, i think you're gmt-5 now and not gmt -4 because 6:30 pm +5.5 my time is 9 am -4 and I've played this time for many games, this is the only explaination I have for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)