Ubers Ubers Fall Seasonal - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
I TOLD YOU ALL MAWILE WAS VERY GOOD AND YOU DIDNT BELIEVE ME. NOW DO YOU SEE?!

E: Lol and now you're replaying cause of hax go play chess or something if you want a hax free game.

Last edited:
1-1 versus WreckDra. I won the third game but due to a disconnect. Will replay it sometime soon since he disconnected in the middle of it and is still not back.

Last edited:

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
Actually score is currently 2-2 in but you decided to replay two matches cause of 'hax' in a Pokemon game but w/e.

Last edited:

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Lost vs carlos in a retarded series, ggs i guess

sub me out not interested in this tier anymore

Haven't seen Mr.378 so far today (been awake since 8:30AM my time). Not calling activity because we've talked extensively, and have both been unable to play due to external circumstance (i had a presentation the morning on his tuesday, and so couldn't play in time) and happened to be really sick on thursday (the other day he is readily available), so also missed him. I actually managed to get on in time to catch him thursday, but he said he was really tired and i was still very out of it and unwell, so we agreed to try for today. WOuld just like to note that although I have not responded to his VM on my wall, he will testify that i have spoken to him on PS! pm when i've seen him to attempt to schedule this. So yeah, hopefully can get an extension for this.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
ApplepieFTW gets activity win over Znain

Lord Outrage and WreckDra will get a short extension to complete the last game of their set (Lord Outrage could technically take the win but is insisting on offering the redo which is fine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)