Ubers Ubers Fall Seasonal - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lose in 3, first 2 games were all good n stuff but like game 3 staying in with blissey on the +2 groundceus.... Yeah that sure was something that no one can hope to understand because he just lost if I killed that because he couldn't heal sab's burn off anymore... And yeah hex gengar just kinda tore up shit at that point and I won but ohwell what can you do I GUESS. He had like 15 checks left so it was essentially just a bad play all around. Also 252 SpA Gengar Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Ferrothorn: 232-274 (65.9 - 77.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery kek

still gg for the first 2 games for sure those were fun! but like yeah game 3 was idek. conclusion; amok is an average team vs weird stall teams shouldn'da used it

Last edited:

The Gunner

formerly Enzo Gorlami
is a Tiering Contributor
I lose in 3, first 2 games were all good n stuff but like game 3 staying in with blissey.... Yeah that sure was something that no one can hope to understand because he just lost if I killed that because he couldn't heal sab's burn off anymore... And yeah hex gengar just kinda tore up shit at that point and I won but ohwell what can you do IGUESS. He had like 15 checks left so it was essentially just a bad play all around. Also 252 SpA Gengar Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Ferrothorn: 232-274 (65.9 - 77.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery kek

still gg for the first 2 games for sure those were fun! but like yeah game 3 was idek. conclusion; amok is an average team vs weird stall teams shouldn'da used it
Just so you know, you enticed me to stay in vs Groundceus because of your "mind games." Across the entire series, it was evident that your mind games didn't really work out. The Blissey play was no different. Also, it's kind of weird how you show a calc of Focus Blast on Ferro when you dodged a toxic with Groundceus in the first place. Really useless analyzing that game. GGs nonetheless. :]

oooookay first off I dont how you manage to respond like 3 minutes after I make a post do you stalk this forum or something and then secondly I didn't. I haven't played in 2 months so maybe I did: I don't know but I dont think I did. I did not say it was a bad team just not good versus teams (those that are weird) that I'm sure you did not build it in mind with. the only misplay I recall was um letting bliss heal bell for free the first time which was stupid but uhhh you can't deny it does badly vs sab teams, almost inherently, I was lucky he didn't bring magic sun I guess. I'm not even calling you out bro lol don't you see how painfully neutral that last line was

but it's all good bro, not your fault I used the team! I'm not blaming you for the loss! next time I'll go play 'moronic' with my own teams! you cannot deny it has rather poor matchup vs a team with a sab and a heal bell user that just so happens to wall gengar without taunt and 3 checks to the teams wincon! no need to go say I played moronic when I just stated it does poorly against some weird teams! how is that even critique at all! I don't know!

uh yeah like I said I did not 'shitpost' in a negative way. I didn't imply shit, I even admitted it was my own fault for using it. I did not play that blissey thingy well especially looking back at it but I didn't blame anything on your team broski.. I probably didn't play as well as I could've with it since I didn't build it and wasn't familiar with it. I could've avoided that by not using it, but I didn't that's not your nor the teams fault.

you said I had a neutral matchup, I said it did average versus that team. ?????????? what's the problem. also don't get why you're pretending you're not mad because I said something about your team that wasn't negative at all and you felt the need to extrapolate that to insanity but whutevers man

thanks for the essayistic analysis; maybe one day I will be as good as you

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
speaking of people playing comically bad, lost 2-1 vs redmaxx ggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)