Tournament Type Optimisation Open [Won by moosical]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your opponents haven't responded by Friday let me know and I'll allocate either myself or CreeperDNA to replace people

it seems a few people have finals this time period as well which is unfortunate

edit: unless Friday is too late for your availability. PM me if it's the case

Last edited:

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
Some of the Optimized Pokémon are straight up overkill, especially Zangoose. I knew that the Big Three (Arcanine, Araquanid, Hariyama) would not be the only suspects here...

Do not worry. The Pet Mod admins and users (like me in the latter) cares about the balance issues and address them ASAP. Type Optimization had buffed eight already won submissions does to them being previously underwhelming, especially Ghost/Dragon Guzzlord.

Last edited:
Congrats to the winners! Round 2 will commence soon! This round will last for 7 days.

leonard (from big bang theory) I just need confirmation if that battle did end up happening (you mentioned it was scheduled in the end but did it take place?)

For now, the next round will look like this-

Round 2

mt0101 vs. Quantum Tesseract
charizard8888 vs. money12wolf
Moosical vs. Jucherz
Gravity Monkey vs. leonard (from big bang theory) (leaning to him being the 'winner' in case the match didn't happen, since effort was made to contact opponent)

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
I did attempt to schedule the match and did show up on time for it, opponent never showed up

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)