NOC Two Mafias Mafia - Won by The Pack

Wanted to talk about ToasterBoi420, at the very least I don't think they seemed coached by a partner. But I would kinda

expect to try and talk a bit more as town. Just feel like they are either avoiding discussion or sitting back and trying to find ways to contribute.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
tb420 strikes me as someone who has not played mafia and is doing their best to keep up but feels overwhelmed at the idea of trying to contribute or feels like anything they could contribute would be valueless. nai but that's my current read of their struggle

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
tb420 strikes me as someone who has not played mafia and is doing their best to keep up but feels overwhelmed at the idea of trying to contribute or feels like anything they could contribute would be valueless. nai but that's my current read of their struggle
I pretty much agree with this, especially when you start out you have a pretty black and white view of mafia and kind of think most of it comes down to randomness.

You especially don't get the value of communication as a tool to win

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)