Trouble with Building a Team

Most of the functionality of the program still functions, but when I check the boxes to add moves, it actually counts it as two moves, and therefore 1.) prevents me from having a full four-move roster and 2.) effectively makes my line illegal.

Randomizing the Pokemon in the line resets this, but if I move the Moveset around it returns. Please assist. ^^

I discovered the team builder only double-chooses the move if you are switching back and forth between two programs/windows. So instead of switching back and forth between e.g. smogon's strategy dex, memorize the set you want, and then switch back to the team builder, click somewhere other than in the move list, and finally choose your four moves and it should work.

Wasn't so clear really, but basically sometimes it prevents you from completing a set (can't select all four moves), right? On rare occasions (happened to me only three or four times ever), I tried to picked the fourth move for someone, but it didn't work. Sometimes it had the fourth move before and I tried to change it. The other(s), it was just building a set off a clean slate. As DmW said, select a new Pokemon, and switch it back and see if it works. I swear that didn't work one time for me, so I had to just reopen the team again.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I discovered the team builder only double-chooses the move if you are switching back and forth between two programs/windows.
Not true. I've experienced the bug even when staying on the same window, and not experienced it when switching.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)