Trouble connecting onto shoddy.

Hello. I am having troubles getting onto the servers on shoddy on my other computer meaning I have lost all my shoddy data and am stuck on my worse computer while having lost all my teams and such.

It allows me to get on the welcome pages of Shoddy Servers, but will not allow me to get in anymore.

It does not come with any message at all, I click login and the screen just pauses, It isn't just the server as I have tried it on many servers, failed for all.
Please note it is not just a slow connection as I tried it before and left it for a hour, it never came on. I have tried re-downloading shoddy battle but that didn't work either. Tried re-installing Java and installing a previous Java both of which didn't work. If I look on this computer then it says I am logged in on the other computer, Despite not allowing me to do/say anything on it. I have also tried many of the other things here on the forums, none worked.

Thank you for reading this and please post if you know how to help. ^_^

Hello. I am having troubles getting onto the servers on shoddy on my other computer meaning I have lost all my shoddy data and am stuck on my worse computer while having lost all my teams and such.

It allows me to get on the welcome pages of Shoddy Servers, but will not allow me to get in anymore.

It does not come with any message at all, I click login and the screen just pauses, It isn't just the server as I have tried it on many servers, failed for all.
Please note it is not just a slow connection as I tried it before and left it for a hour, it never came on. I have tried re-downloading shoddy battle but that didn't work either. Tried re-installing Java and installing a previous Java both of which didn't work. If I look on this computer then it says I am logged in on the other computer, Despite not allowing me to do/say anything on it. I have also tried many of the other things here on the forums, none worked.

Thank you for reading this and please post if you know how to help. ^_^
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57973

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)