Trick Room

Trick Room, a RMT

Team base around Trick Room since speed (AScarf, DD, etc) seems to be popular these days. I don't have the EVs yet, but feel free to help me out with the EVs.

Porygon-Z
@Leftovers
Modest

Scheme
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Trick Room

Weird choice for a starter, but I guess I could Scheme up, hit stuff then Trick Room when I'm about to die or switch out.

Slowbro@Leftovers
Bold

Surf
Ice Beam
Slack Off
Trick Room

Basic bulky water with another Trick Room support.

Rhyperior@Leftovers
Adamant

Swords Dance
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Arm Hammer

I guess this thing is the centerpiece of my team. After Trick Room, it pretty much outslow almost everything note-worthy. With Hard Rock, I;m sure I can survive a hit to Swords Dance up and start sweeping.

-edit-Dusknoir@Leftovers
Quiet

Thunder Punch
Ice Punch
Psychic
Destiny Bond

-/edit-

Blissey@Leftovers
Bold

Aromatherapy
Softboiled
Ice Beam
Seismic Toss

Basic special wall, nothing special. Though the thought of things coming in to set up on this thing scares the crap out of me.

Aerodactyl@Life Orb
Jolly

Rock Slide
Earthquake
Crunch
Double Edge/Aerial Ace

This is my finisher, the end game cleaner. Once everything is nice and weak, I send this thing out and clean up the mess.

As of now, this team seems pretty fragile and gimicky since my team is pretty linear. Should I replace Blissey for another Pokemon that's able to stand alone on it's own? Or should I just keep it since it's a Blissey, it's reliable.

Feel free to rip this team apart and improve it.

Just from looking, your team has a massive fighting-type weakness. Something like Heracross could rip it apart very quickly, as Slowbro doesn't like Megahorn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)