Trading Card Game Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm genuinely surprised that I couldn't find this suggestion using the search, though I'm sure there are threads...

Given the popularity of the pokemon trading card game, it's pretty likely this forum could see a good deal of use. Discussions of cards, proposals of decks and general deck lists. More importantly, with the possibility of VGC 2012 being a two-day event involving cards and video game, I see a good probability that many Smogonites are going to start getting involved in the card game.

That being said, I like Smogon. It's the site I go to for all things Pokemon. And I would be interested in discussing all things cards with fellow smogonites :)

I would also say that this forum wouldn't be very large, and could likely only consist of 2 sub-forums maximum.

So yeah, there is my proposal. What dost Smogon think?

What Smogon could do is make an entire new sub-forum for everything non-compeditive pokemon.

They could have: Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon Trading Card Game, maybe even offical RPG's etc.

There are frequently Pokemon TGC tournaments in Circus Maximus. If you want to start a Pokemon TCG discussion thread, you should do it in the Office of Strategic Influence.

There are frequently Pokemon TGC tournaments in Circus Maximus. If you want to start a Pokemon TCG discussion thread, you should do it in the Office of Strategic Influence.
Not sure it's appropriate there, I'd wait for Mekkah or a Circus mod to weigh in on that one.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
A Pokemon TCG discussion thread, as in one that discusses the general TCG metagame, would obviously fit best in 'a rabian forum', since there already exists threads on Magic the Gathering and Yu-Gi-Oh, with tournaments for these card games held in Circus.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
There have been a couple of suggestions regarding this, including an a forum thread or a general forum for competitive games like TCG; these changes have presently been tabled pending certain other site changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)