Tournament Tours Plaza Winter Seasonal - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

seroo

ong
is a Tiering Contributor
Welcome to Tours Plaza Winter Seasonal round 1 ! The tiers for this seasonal will be
  • NationalDex AAA
  • OU + suspect
  • b9p6 Random Battles + open team sheets.

TIER SPECIFIC RULES

NationalDex AAA

• You can find out how to play and general bans for mons , abilities and items here .
OU + Suspect
  • Each week there will a suspect subject to the current metagame, with possibilities including banning and unbanning Pokemon, items, abilities and/or moves.

b9p6 Random Battles + open team sheets
  • Gen 9 random battles where you get 9 mons but are only allowed to bring 6 of them to the battle.
  • Open team sheets mean that you will be able to see exactly what team your opponent has with moves , items and all before the battle.

TOURNAMENT SPECIFIC RULES

• Best of three, double elimination.
  • All rounds will be First to 2 Wins.
  • Matches will be played on either Pokemon Showdown! or Smogtours.
  • Replays are required.
  • Each week one of the 3 formats will be randomly chosen to be played first , loser of that first game will chose the second one.

AAA : /challenge gen9nationaldex @@@ !Obtainable Abilities, Ability Clause = 2, Sleep Moves Clause, Terastal Clause, +Chi-Yu, +Darmanitan-Galar, +Deoxys-Speed, +Espathra, +Genesect, +Gholdengo, +Landorus, +Ogerpon-Hearthflame, +Palafin, +Regieleki, +Roaring Moon, +Walking Wake, +Zamazenta-Crowned, +Power Construct, +Metagrossite, -Archeops, -Baxcalibur, -Blacephalon, -Darkrai, -Enamorus, -Hoopa-Unbound, -Iron Valiant, -Kartana, -Keldeo, -Kyurem, -Noivern, -Raging Bolt, -Regigigas, -Slaking, -Sneasler, -Urshifu-Rapid-Strike, -Weavile, -Xurkitree, -Zamazenta, -Zeraora, -Comatose, -Contrary, -Fur Coat, -Gorilla Tactics, -Huge Power, -Ice Scales, -Illusion, -Imposter, -Innards Out, -Magic Bounce, -Magnet Pull, -Neutralizing Gas, -Orichalcum Pulse, -Parental Bond, -Poison Heal, -Pure Power, -Simple, -Stakeout, -Speed Boost, -Triage, -Unburden, -Water Bubble, -Wonder Guard, -Electrify

OU suspect : /chall gen9ou @@@ +palafin

RANDS : /challenge gen9randombattle @@@ Force Open Team Sheets, Team Preview, Max Team Size = 9 , pickedteamsize = 6

Round 1 pairings :

King Griffin vs DanDaMan99
Lechen vs Ev_Evan
zastra vs ToasterBoi420
Dezpa1r vs cat
Fluore vs Himbrrboi
Frixel vs KeshBa54
Cyril tbh vs Spcplayzz
Rex15808 vs Uta The Clown
sierramisterio vs Arcanine1929
Bhaviswar 2 vs Dorron
SpaceSpeakers vs txitxas
The Dragon Master vs Goro Yagami
PociekMociek vs Hiusi guy
Giga-Chandélure vs saba
TheIronPikachu vs Giyu
RoFnA vs giove97
Plimsoll Punks vs bleahey
Amstan vs dreepy
Huntu vs Tranquility
Saicharan vs Nashrock
DragonPhoenix333 vs PokeDestined99

default tier for week one was randomly chosen as OU.

The deadline for this round is Sunday, January 21st at 11:59 PM GMT -5.

Last edited:
id like to call act, idk if it counts tho
proof on opp's wall
(i find it extremely hard to schedule with them - they replied so late and now they give me such a limited timeframe and when i try to schedule within that timeframe i get no response)

Edit: they gave me win on their wall

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)